• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Yes, this is a complete clone of Earth.

Also, pretty sure the moment things started to get nuked Trump would escape.

9/11 . . . only took 3,000 lives, George was hidden by the Secret Service I believe.

Well, Trump perhaps couldn't have seen it coming. I mean, Kabus did dig from under the ground.

If I actually dug across the Earth, god, I'd kill all the politics.

I mean, if you don't want to make your own, by all means. I can write it off as weird shenanigans from your powers being fictional allowing a stand duplicate.

@David you are supposed to pick the choose two characters that you gain the powers of.

Like I have Gilgamesh (Fate) and Loki (Marvel Comics)

I'll change it up a little

Stand Name: All Star

Stand Apperence: A humanoid stand with a cosmo pattern all over his body, with the exception of his left hand, which is pure black

Stand Abilities: The same as The Hand, but a small black hole-like orb forms around the stand's left hand when he uses his ability.

Funny...

Resisting Soul Manip is overrated...

Yet you don't get a stand, which is also overrated...

So which is it?

Yobobojojo said:
So why the hell were you saying that you had no superior?
Because even though he is the official king I can do what I want completely seperately from him. He can't tell me what to do.

Need to point out, Reggy and Odd aren't part of the new BE. Also, the stuff I've done has fallen more into the realm of setting up Monarch as a savior/holy figure rather than a god.

Back