• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 9

WHYNAUT said:
WHY: Benimaru (Tensei Shitara) (Regen and Ultimate banned)

Christian: Bowser (Power Null Restricted)

RR: Mario (Transmutation and time travel Banned)

Tor: Chtuhlu (Madness banned)

Rein: The Hunter (Bloodborne) (Immortality restricted)

HI3: Lord of infinity (Negation and Reactive Evolution restricted

Crimson: Sora (Kingdom hearts) [Warp and Power Mimicry restricted)

Psycho: Fujiwara no Mokou

Blah: Natalie (Epic battle fantasy)

Exodus: Rider of Red (Achilles)

Spider: Xenlon

Honestly, I think i got a good character now. No resistance to being sealed in say, a book is gonna be toyed with if you make me angry.

Torlikoff said:
Which is why I want an on/off switch for it
The madness manip is still OP if you don't have prior knowledge or any special abilities to not look at you, but sitll be able to fight you.

I could fight him without looking at him quite easily, but my PC doesn't have prior knowledge about it so I'd probably stil get ******.

I'm good. After the next soul my resistance to mind, soul, and body stuff is going to be insane

Mine does, considering its nature. I would guess maybe? Cthulhu has the worst madness manipulation on the wiki

Has anybody realized how much hax I'm gonna have?

Sealing, stupid levels of Magic, Petrification and Power Null are all gonna be in a really deadly combo.

Back