• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 9

Fusion Rules for Now

Fusees decide appearance.

Fusees take turns taking actions for the character.

The person using the fusion power goes first.

Sound good?

In seconds? MFTL+, I believe...

A day or so

Hmm....I've no idea. Still probably faster than light, but I dunno by how much.

Because I'd have to cough so much to make it obvious who has Bowser that I'd be diagnosed with a disease of endless coughing, that's why.

" Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Which works at the atomic level), Mind Manipulation (Which works on the scale of at least 5 people), Death Manipulation, Decomposition, Soul Manipulation (Which works on the scale of several thousands of people), Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation (Which works on the scale of at least 3 people), Spatial Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not)"

All of the bolded stuff appears to be justificed by the quote on the ultimate skill making people not affected, implying that is its source.

Should time stop be nerfed? Alot of people are FTL or are going to become FTL and a 30 sec time stop would be pretty OP with those speeds.

Good thing that I have helped Kabus so much.

If you haven't...Well, you'd have to expect a lot of magic to go on.

If we get into "30 seconds is a billion years for a MFTL" then things are just going to get too complicated. Just don't abuse time stop because you're fast and can get a lot more things done in it that other people could.

Back