• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 9

Well I'mma make an army of mes using my Dirk powers, clone my soul with Spiral, them shove it into random shit, make a a gun that shoots copies of my soul into random things, then PROFIT

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Well I'mma make an army of mes using my Dirk powers, clone my soul with Spiral, them shove it into random shit, make a a gun that shoots copies of my soul into random things, then PROFIT
Pretty sure you can't do that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, what does Bowser scale to in numbers? He's High 4-C for knocking around Suns and stuff but that's not a number.
He doesn't have numbers, but he should be way above baseline.

Spiral doesn't clone souls. Also, even if it did, you would need to feel really strong willpower towards the idea of cutting your penis off for your spiral powers to do anything.

DragonEmperor23 said:
>I ask about what he scales to for High 4-C
>Psycho tells me his speed

visible confusio
You asked for numbers, I thought you wanted all his numbers including speed.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
How so? Spiral can do almost anything, plus Dirk powers and Magic = yeah... I THINK I can do that
No, you can't just say spiral can do something it has never shown to be able to.

It's straight up wank.

Also spiral can't do anything as shown by the anti-spiral field and the fact that Kittan, who had a shitton of spiral power, still died

Also you have Kamina, a very low spiral user, you probably don't have even enought spiral power to activate even a Space gunman and you can't even dream of doing what EoS Simon and the Anti-spiral can do

Doesn't he scale to being comparable to the people with the sun feat? It goes Bowser>Mario=Yoshi>Kamek =Baseline.

No, it comes from Yoshi, King Boo, Dreamy Luigi and Antasma all being able to manipulate and create constellations.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
No, it comes from Yoshi, King Boo, Dreamy Luigi and Antasma all being able to manipulate and create constellations.
Doesn't that mean they're pretty much Baseline since Bowser>Mario and Mario=Yoshi?

I asked what Bowser's AP in numbers was but there's no calc for it and the tier comes from eyeballing the feat
Does that mean i have to change?

No.

Back