• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

@Swathing

I'll let you know

you'll never be able to reach the level of crazyness i reached in the 12th game tread

To show you,this is the highlight of what happened:

Sephirot is too sad to dodge the attacks, but he tanks all the NPs and Ea only slightly hurt him.

He then starts crying, a lot.

Meawhile DIO is frozen solid by the AZ, but The World Over Heaven overwrites

"KONO MUDAFOCKING DIO DA"

DIO yells, but then both he and TWoH are run over by ambulance-kun and die.

Overlord775 said:
@Swathing
I'll let you know

you'll never be able to reach the level of crazyness i reached in the 12th game tread

To show you,this is the highlight of what happened:

Sephirot is too sad to dodge the attacks, but he tanks all the NPs and Ea only slightly hurt him.

He then starts crying, a lot.

Meawhile DIO is frozen solid by the AZ, but The World Over Heaven overwrites

"KONO MUDAFOCKING DIO DA"

DIO yells, but then both he and TWoH are run over by ambulance-kun and die.
Prepare for my giantass Dick Tree Armor of which will apply a selective gravitation field so storng that it will sever all the genetalia off of the world populous, assimilating genetalia flesh into the girth of my Dicktree armour, and for touch, I'll ressurrect the r/dankmemes mods and force them to have an orgy atop the crown of my Dick Tree Armour whilst said orgy eminates forth a rainbow light of which shall spontaneously erase from existence any sort of heterosexual entity, bisexuals like, get 50% erased.

Satan exists in other medias, and it mostly depends on how he's interpreted. The Devil I had killed should probably be another tier entirely.

Christian Higdon said:
Satan exists in other medias, and it mostly depends on how he's interpreted. The Devil I had killed should probably be another tier entirely.
Then don't call him "THE" Devil. . . Because the Abrahamic Devil is at least 4-C.

Then that's not Satan, that is one devil, not The Devil. Also, Satan, aka The Devil, is probably not even in this dimension. There might be a portal to Hell though, although the portals to Hell are located in various locations on Earth (And underground).

Spider Kaiju said:
Then that's not Satan, that is one devil, not The Devil.
Also, Satan, aka The Devil, is probably not even in this dimension. There might be a portal to Hell though, although the portals to Hell are located in various locations on Earth (And underground).
i may or may not get Lucifer/Satan/whatever the hell you wanna call him+++++ for my third power set

Christian Higdon said:
I know that, but it's not a bad thing to make your own, right?
To be honest, it's like saying you killed someone almost as powerful as Omni, but not quite, with your 6-A and 5-B tier power sets. It's not, wrong per se, but it's kind of silly.

Spider Kaiju said:
Christian Higdon said:
I know that, but it's not a bad thing to make your own, right?
To be honest, it's like saying you killed someone almost as powerful as Omni, but not quite, with your 6-A and 5-B tier power sets. It's not, wrong per se, but it's kind of silly.
That was only Kubus' devil, his personal demon and arch-rival

Compromise, the Satan you killed was an Avatar of The Devil, calling himself Satan?

• signs it
There...

Alright. Ceasefire! ::Men lay down their fire arms::

That was only Kubus' devil, his personal demon and arch-rival

Kabus is one...

Yobobojojo said:
What is happening?
Kabus installed Satan like he was a cheap. . . Bob Saggit joke on crack. Satan supposedly had a tier of 7-A.

So I argued that Satan likely had superior power, like 4-C or higher.

We came to the conclusion that Kabus killed an Avatar of Sataninstead.

isnt that the "casually killing half of all angels which are also stars" feat?

Nah, it's the "swept 1/3 of the stars in the sky away casually with his tail" feat

Back