• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

I like how yobo wants to escape the conversation with RR, but is still stuck because he's letting people vote for what he should do.

So are we going to do something with the plot? Just D4C out of their it's the least problematic solution.

Torlikoff said:
Cause I'm gonna kill him before any of you ca
No that's not it, I'mma just give him magic and spiral access. Them I'mma just dick around doing **** all and making trees into the shape of ******. MAYBE buff Torl from the sidelines, but mostly the dickification of trees

Grand Scale Soul Manipulation: The instant it is activated, everyone in a city-wide radius will fall asleep.

Range: A few meters with Silver Chariot, higher when he shoots the sword | Planetary

visible confusio

DragonEmperor23 said:
Grand Scale Soul Manipulation: The instant it is activated, everyone in a city-wide radius will fall asleep.

Range: A few meters with Silver Chariot, higher when he shoots the sword | Planetary

The sleep is city range visible confusio

As for SCR id say no cause that might cause unneeded fighting that the world can hadle right now.

I'm in a uninhabited dimension tho

Yobobojojo said:
El Shadoll Grysta
Can you link it again?

Also, in Switzerland it is physically impossible to commit any sort of acts of violence/crimes for an unknown reason. It's not just an agreement. Also, considering they've had no instance of supernatural crime, you probably couldn't do stuff like bfr, since that would allow for theft and kidnapping, but Weill just ignore that for now.

Back