• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

Grysta is the last key

I'd say no. You're able to absorb someone, copy their powers, and nullify whatever would let them put up a resistance. You'd also have resurrection that's essentially low-godly healing, and the passive corruption seems a bit much.

Also, I say no to using SCR. Unless your character doesn't mind killing everyone on a continent.

Hl3 or bust said:
I hear something like whistling in my........mind..........oh shit

She swings her sword at the tree i'm hiding in, although i'm more than fast enough to dodge it and kick her on either side of her head while i fly past her at obscene speeds, reducing it to paste, although it quickly begins to regenerate as the entire tree-line in that direction is obliterated
Keeping this

Back