• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 6

You just need soul attacking to destroy me completely. Also Kurumi needs to hit with bullets in order to do something like time stop.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
You just need soul attacking to destroy me completely. Also Kurumi needs to hit with bullets in order to do something like time stop.
You heavily resist Soul Manipulation and time travel is the problem, not time stop

Damn, that's it, I'm sticking with Terumi. Observation can be negated with damage that can stick after timeline is reset aka damage that's coming from someone that is Acausal. With damage similar in nature.

Because everyone he's thrown against is either too hax, or he stomps them.

He resists a shit ton on a low 2-C scale, and can only be killed by acausals.

No good

To show that you're sociopathic sadistic **** in a fight, one of the ways to do it is to get powers from sociopathic sadistic *****. I want to show it with what I do and what I have, you know?

Since I can't tell if she was denied yet, defensive acausality and accidental AoE spatial destruction should probably remove Kurumi from the running.

Type 3 won't work until I used 9th bullet. Spatial needs to get out of the dimension and comes back. Although I have multiple dimensions to escape from.

It's still not okay? Accel? No, vectors. Beast? No, High. Kefka is taken, funny is taken, can't pick SMT, Magi will be too broken with Bedman's intelligence, I can't pick Rohan, can't move my hands, Warhammer is just no, Gremmy is no, Merkava?

I want some character with powers coming from some deep power mechanics so I can use my intelligence on it. Nen is useless on comatosed. Magoi will be broken. Conduit? Someone like Delsin Rowe? Also yeah no, I can't use these powers from the get go, I need to copy.

Back