• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 6

Is everyone assuming that the core is erased for some reason instead of you know... blown into many small pieces that still collectively have the mass of the core and are within roughly the same place as the complete core?

Monarch Laciel said:
Is everyone assuming that the core is erased for some reason instead of you know... blown into many small pieces that still collectively have the mass of the core and are within roughly the same place as the complete core?
Nah, but it's still going to be a problem

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
this just feels like pulling legit bullshit to me
How? He literally used his supreme magnet power inches away from a large lump of metal
there was no indication whatsoever that we were that close to the ******* core dude

Monarch Laciel said:
Yes but that would still have serious consequences.

How? He literally used his supreme magnet power inches away from a large lump of metal
there was no indication whatsoever that we were that close to the ******* core dude

Uh

The dude was literally going to punch it

Monarch Laciel said:
If that happens, I can restore the Core completely by fusing it all together after the fight's over.

Yobobojojo said:
there was no indication whatsoever that we were that close to the ******* core dude Uh
The dude was literally going to punch it

i'm pretty sure you just said he was gonna try to air-punch it

i destroyed his arms anyawys, if Spider retcons we're good

Look

People

The moon has a giant crater on it, which presumably caused about 30 pages of earthquakes and tidal waves.

I caused two meteors the size of continents to crash into the planet just to spin it so I could get where I was going faster.

America is an irradiated wasteland, and France is never going to be the same after being literally soaked in blood and guts.

Is the core being broke reaaaally going to make this that much worse?

I'm thinking it's time we moved to another planet / universe. Time for some filthy acts done at a reasonable price

If that happens, I can restore the Core completely by fusing it all together after the fight's over.

He can do this instead

PsychoWarper said:
The Atmosphere would still be badly ****** up.

My suggestion is that I be used to immediately restore the core, then as Zeus I can easily heal the atmosphere. . . it's consistent with what's happened and all the damage would have bene undone.

Monarch Laciel said:
Look
People

The moon has a giant crater on it, which presumably caused about 30 pages of earthquakes and tidal waves.

I caused too meteors the size of continents to crash into the planet just to spin it so I could get where I was going faster.

America is an irradiated wasteland, and France is never going to be the same after being literally soaked in blood and guts.

Is the core being broke reaaaally going to make this that much worse?

I'm thinking it's time we moved to another planet / universe. Time for some filthy acts done at a reasonable price
Yes because the Atmosphere would be ****** if not gone.

I"m also going to say that I misread the fight happening in the IC. I thought the fight was happening in the U.K on land. I will re-fuse everything and restore the atmosphere as Zeus. . .

If I DON'T Retcon.

[Braket in meta be fun yo]

Also Weather Report lacks the range, I don't think it can fix an entire atmosphere.

Torlikoff said:
[Braket in meta be fun yo]

Also Weather Report lacks the range, I don't think it can fix an entire atmosphere.
Zeus does. . . If I can get Zeus before people start dying from what happened.

Hl3 or bust said:
well, he did just ask for powers

Zeus is pretty haxed regardless, maybe another sky god?
I'm convinced Zeus as a 4-C is just fine. . . His Attack Potency need only be large star level.

Back