• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 6

Problem is, pretty sure extra powers aren't a gift that will be given for nearly breaking Earth.

Yobobojojo said:
Problem is, pretty sure extra powers aren't a gift that will be given for nearly breaking Earth.
Um, that would piss me off. . . lol. What about just not giving me full power Zeus and only giving me 4-C Zeus. . .

Christian Higdon said:
Really, did we win yet? What happened to me? What's going on!? Please, anybody!
I killed the Robot with a wormhole's magnetic force, accidentally destroying the EARTH'S CORE! It got retconned that I just killed it and there were earthquakes across the world. That's it.

The robot threw you at my void of death.

Xavier / Odd caught you and pushed you away.

Then Odd almost died from the death hax.

Then everyone who jumped in the hole almost died from death hax.

Or. . . I could have Princess Zelda's Composite powers. . . Either that Or Creator's. Creator's powers are based on a long term goal I have.

Oh, I thought he's only Low-godly. Treat him like a Low-godly since he's only Mid-Godly in Gladshrimr. Restrict it too.

But I'm afraid it's impossible to out troll the true combat troll.

Not if you're too busy getting struck by lightning on a sunny day and tripping over tiny little cracks in the pavement.

If I remember correctly his soul damage destroys like 1000s of souls each attack.

But if Monarch thinks its fine I guess its good.

Back