• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: hangover mode (Meta/Registration 3)

@ HI3

Since the two powers I have chosen are already available in the profiles you gave me, can I change them?

I choose instinctive reaction from twenty fifth and Resurrection from Vestige (Time travel if the resurrection is a no)

@ HI3

I have my reasons for choosing drevis and then anything that tolfdir has will certainly not make me more powerful than it was without it.

However, are the powers I changed good?

A question, considering that in elder scrolls it is possible to combine spells, I can combine a spell of my choice with ... for example sparkport?

Name: Gilbert Newhart

Theme: Time, A Second Chance, Frozen

Desired Verses: Kamen Rider, Shin Megami Tensei, Steven Universe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Kingdom Hearts, Little Witch Academia

Desired Powers: Garnet's Precognition, DIO's Time Stop, Jack Frost's Ice Manipulation, Shinji Kido's Sealing, Atsuko Kagari's Toon Force, Data-Sora's Self Sustenance.

Hopefully GM approves this Time...

Back