• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

"... We should probably check to make sure they didn't do anything before needing a new phone."

"Well, they did just recieve about one quintillion messages simultainiously, so i doubt they could do much else with that phone."

"Knowing these guys, the texted probably pushed another button, which sent to another guy to push another button, which actually ends the world"

"....."

Coolguy lifts a finger, then realizes that they're probably fine.

"Anyways, if you can find the dropoff, we should go there."

I stand completely still for a moment

I head off to wherever it's being sent at speeds that tear apart my legs, albeit not fast enough for me to stop moving

''I fly up to the sun to see if what's about to happen has already gone wrong or if it's salvageable''

The sun appears to have become larger. And much more radioactive.

@Hl3: You find a man sunbathing

Sombra was fast enough to reach the conversation about the sun going supernova.

"Well to solve that, we only need to kill you, right? Soooooo..."

Sombra dropped a house sized ice spike at the stand user at 40% the speed of light.

''I try to start punching the sun to make it less explosive''

The man is gibbed, but the sun remains the same size.

@DMUA: You do little and probably have extreme radiation poisoning.

[Anyone who can survive in space already survives a ton of spacerads]

"... Yeah I figured that wouldn't work."

I fly away so my health doesn't continue to go dow

Sombra goes into every planet of the solar system (except Earth), gets as much water from them as he can, and flings it into the Sun as fast as he can.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra goes into every planet of the solar system (except Earth), gets as much water from them as he can, and flings it into the Sun as fast as he can.
The water evaporates before getting close

"Well, this is quite the pickle..."

Sombra then got a idea.

He went to Antartica, to the Penguin castle.

"God Emperor of Penguinkind, just this once, let us leave our differences behind and stop the Sun supernova! You can't rule the oceans if there are no oceans left right?"

"What to do......What. To. Do."

This definitely won't kill me, but i'd be stuck in a practically lifeless universe......forever......nowhere to go......nothing

Strips of hardened flash around my body begin to fray out

i can't think straight

Back