• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

Torlikoff said:
The ship receives a message from an unknown source: "What's happened in this system? everything just went whack with the star."
The message is repeated on the intercom.

I stop hugging Mia and respond to the message.

"Someone messed with this sistem's star, which caused the destruction of our home planet. We need immidiate help."

I should probably ask Liberty before I start peeking through her systems for the cause so I do that.

I tap one of the crew members on the shoulder.

"Do you mind if I try to figure out what's going on?"

I also accompany the engineers, paying close attention to the passengers nearby for anyone that looks suspicious.

As I sit upon the new home of the God Emperor of Penguinkind, I look into the depths of space to see Liberty sitting there in space, with the giant monster just being Silas.

I lay there for awhile, as my thoughts simply cease. Billions dead... shock rap lover or not. My home is ash, and everything I can remember has simply ceased to exist.

I recall this same feeling... the feeling of nothingness, from the life of Kenshiro before me.

Eventually I give up, and decide to see what kind of establishment penguinkind has set up... not noticing the fact that like a ghost, I completely pass through the rocks along my way.

The storm troopers see a small, white striped figure slashing at the various wires and circuts in the communications room.

The Liberties silently take aim, they then fire stun rounds at it.

[wouldnt there be me's in the communications room?]

[I thought you de summoned the crew to fit people in]

The white striped figure is blown to pieces.

I sign Mia to follow me and the stormtrooper, hoping that she will follow us.

But anyway, the mini Liberty helps me find the bedrooms.

I pat her on the arm.

"Thank you"

I say a depressed tone.

Then I enter the room, turn in to human form and slip inside one of the beds.

[the Liberty crew is normal sized ovo]

"Have a nice nap, you deserve one." The Liberty stormtrooper marches back to her squad.

Well, shit. Everything just burned. Huh. And I'm currently in the moon, at the center of gigantic crater looking at space snake and spaceship girls. Whoever did this needs to know that this is a massive waste of ******* time, lives and parchments.

Liberty try's to contact the people who tried to call her. One of the Liberty crew members responds to Boris. "The Earth..." She sighs depressingly. "is dead."

"Ok. We understand that you have many refugees from the planet, do you need a place to move them?"

Back