• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

Rejected by the penguin society, I continue to wander.

The ships return without issue as you get another message.

"Haha get wrecked scrub, we already murdered the refugees. You just got trolled by the wrapper in darkness gang."

Liberty sighs. "I dont have time for your tomf(bad word ovo)kery, if you want to fight, come at me!" All the shuttles land in the hanger.

After hours that feel like days, I sit down in a cave.

I get another vision of my father, as he sits down besides me.

"..... You really aren't taking this well."

"Everything I love is dead and I've been turned away by literal plutonian penguins."

"..... I'm sorry that I never found the time to prepare you for something like this."

".... Whatever. I need to sleep this all off."

"Actually, that's what you need least of all."

"Huh?"

"You see my son, your friends, and millions of other humans, are still out there in space. Destroyers are still out there. They need you, and you need to not give up on them because you're facing tough times."

"Easier said then slept on."

Coolguy starts to curl up in the corner

"Hmm... So, I guess I'll have to resort to the hard way."

"..."

"You see, another thing I've never really sat you down for is the birds and the bees"

"...?"

"You see, when mum and dah love each other very much, they start to-"

In that instant, Coolguy's face shifts to Immeasurable horror, and he immediately blasts out of the cave and goes to the Galaxy Liberty went to, screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" along the way

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa- wait, I'm already here."

Now having long since abandoned the birds and bees, I cruise towards Liberty

"Sorry, I had to take a moment to think about things. Do you need any help with the situation?"

@WHYNAUT

"It's just ... with what happened lately ... i just want certanties about the only person in this universe i would consider having a bond with,"

I respond

I'm quiet for a while as I stare at Waldo.

"You have helped me a lot and always had my back so far. You can't possibly be bad. Thank you." I say with a sincere voice.

[ Imagine ignoring the dude who made a chocolate shaped version of you as a gift as someone you could be friends with

this post was made by Waldo gang]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ Imagine ignoring the dude who made a chocolate shaped version of you as a gift as someone you could be friends with

this post was made by Waldo gang]
[Damn son oh boy oh **** epic]

[ besides, Waldo said "the only person in this universe i would consider having a bond with" as in, Waldo does not want to even think about making a bond with anyone else]

"Hey, you guys want to know what happened to the people that tried to kill us?" The voice says over the intercom.

"I'm really tired. All this fighting and beer has gotten to me." He was very tired. His eyes had rings under them.

Back