• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

"Alright, just gotta get up and-" He broke his leg again, slipping down. "GAAAAAAAAH, F**K! F**K! FLYING F**K IN THE MORNING!"

I look up from my salad.

It's the other one of our neighboors. I guess I should at least be on good terms with him.

"Hello. Do come in." I say to him in my usual monotone voice.

I take a muffin and go next to Ken.

"Thank you."

I ay happily.

"Also here's a muffin"

i give the chocolate muffin to him.

"I'm good, I'm goo-" He broke his leg again, this time standing completely still. "Oh, that's....broken."

I take the muffin.

"Thanks. I have something for you too."

Reaching into my bag, I pull out phase one of my gift.

Four miniature busts of everyone's face, carved in perfect detail by memory. In waldo's case I guess it's his entire body though. The marble used wasn't easy to find, so it took me a while.

I give them to their respective models. I haven't seen [Mia] smile yet, but I gave her sculpture one because I thought it was cute. Anyway I'll wait for their reaction before moving on to the next thing. Maybe I'll get to see her smile in person.

"Fiddle-dee-de, this'll require a tetanus shot. I'm not gonna swear at all. No, sir." He said, talking about his broken leg.

''I start flying through every part of greece to see where the epicenter of the math being sent to us is''

Hmm...

I look everywhere math related to see if I can find the source of this mysterious math-ma

I accept Ken's gift. I do not know what people do with sculptures, but I have learned that the intention behind gifting something is what's important from watching TV. It seems that Ken's intention is also to be at good terms with us so I'm glad.

"Thank you. It looks nice." I say with a tone that is just a little tiny bit more friendly than normal.

I meant it too, the sculpture is well made.

@Stand: Not much is happening

@DMUA: "You shall not defy math like you have defied me. You will not find me." The phone says.

As the math imposes upon me, steam starts coming from my ears

"I'm glad."

It's good that she likes it, but I guess I'll have to work a little harder for that smile. On to gift phase 2!

"I also brought you something else. Boris, Liberty, I want you to try it too. I actually made the sculptures first so I could be ready to make this."

I set the bag on a nearby table and open it up to reveal a multitude of bite sized chocolates in the shape of everyone's faces. I used a different mold than the sculptures, so these ones are a lot more cutesy and stylized versions of us.

"The natives in the Amazon rainforest helped me make this. It's real chocolate from cacao beans. It's all chocolate, but there's a slight variety in flavor among some of the pieces."

I don't know if Waldo can eat this or not, which is the main reason I also brought sculptures. I hope he isn't too mad at me at least. If he is, I'll make it up to him somehow. [Ken doesn't know the sword can transform yet.]

"Anyways, that's cool stuff." He ate his own chocolate and then tested up a little. "Finally, somebody notices I exist..."

Back