• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

They tell you they can't hire you as you aren't a citizen.

"Tsk" I then head over to Norway (where im from) to look for jobs.

Eventually, as by brain is steam cleaned, I just type "2"

I ride upon a broom, sheathed firmly in the crevice betwixt my legs. My groin cavity, if you will. Reactionless Flight is what allows me to lie in the canyon of the sky, boundless in i-

"Nah... That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too pretentious" a Young, Cheery boy states, simply the most moronical quizzical expression dawns upon his face. Like holy poops!, this is top tier moronic quizzicality, it's of the highest echelon there ever was, can, and Will be, an evergrowing ladder eclipsing the Sun it FRICKING self, with that moronic grin of quizzicality growing in twine with the echelonic ladder of quizzicality moronity. Forever, and literally always.

I mean... At least until the expiration of existence itself, but that raises the question... Do concepts exist? I mean, I'm pretty sure they do, cuz we think em up of course! But wait... Nonexistent Physiology is a thing, if things can exist but technically NOT exist... Does that apply to concepts? Because then the ladder of moronic quizzicality will grow even IF existence cessates! But wait... If existence cessates then the "existent" part of the concept of moronic quizzicality would cease to exist, meaning that MORONIC QUIZZICALITY WOULD CEASE TO EXISTFMDKJFKEMD

AGGGGH! get ahold of yourself Jerry!

"What do you think Mr. Nekitty?" The boy says, rather moronically failing to realize that cats can't talk, and even if they do be talkcapable, I sure as heckums don't know how to speak it!

Meowwwww, Meows the cat, pretty redundant since describing the meowing of a cat as meowing is self referentiality and FAILS to birth the necessary context to, yknow, let the reedees infer what it meanees!

"...of course, silly me! Cats can't speakies!" The boy exclaims, exuding forth a cheerful 'hmph' despite literally the ENTIRE prior ruminative section attempting to convey a sense of self deprecation, but suuuuuure, fine, whateverrrrrr.

"Wait that reminds me... This Leyline is about to end, I think we're near our stop Mr. Nekitty!

Meoooooow meows the ca- OH FOR THE LOBE OF JEEVES!

at the end of the Green, Ethereal tunnel, brimming with hopes and dreams given life, is but a bliding light, like literally, it's burning holes in my Retina.

Suddenly, the light envelopes me, and in Detroit... We be.

It's a mess, buildings lie eviscerated. One tall and proud they stood, beacons of human ingeniuty, lie with their bones of steel exposed for all but the world to see.

I prepare to hollad...

"IS ANYONE OUT THERE!?!?!" My cord vocal are magnified with energy kinetic, what wouldve one shattered them and the literal entirety of my body, is now withstood with a rather nice and lickity ease!

"Oh okay"

Now that my mind is cleared via steam cleaning, I stretch out, and think more about my manly conundrum

Upon closer glance it's... Not destroyed at all, people are abusting and a bustlin, cars be vrooming along the groovins o the road, it's... Perfectly fine.

"Huh... Well that was hecking weird if I do say so myself! Something in my eyes must be funked up... What do you think Mister Nekitty?" Oh for the love o- HE IS A CAT, HE CAN'T SPEAK, HIS VOCAL CHORDS ARE INCAPABLE OF VOCALIZATIONS EVEN CLOSE TO ANY FORM OF HUMAN SPEECH, AND EVEN IF THEY COULD, LET ALONE WOULD THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LEARN IT!

"I guess I better go down and see for myself! Ya never know who could need a cheerin an uppin!" And so I fly my broom down to ground, and low to the ston- well okay it's concrete technically, but that ain't matter!

"Well, then, I guess somebody recognized me." He said, before pulling out a gun for no reason. "I dunno why I even have that. Help. My mind's in circles."

I smile brightly.

"I'm glad everyone likes it!" I say.

I then remember that I still haven't learned the cute one's name.

I go over to [Mia].

"I'm Ken. Now that you've eaten the chocolate of goodwill, we're sure to become life long friends."

"Welp, guess I'll take this gun t' good use." He then walked far away from the group before aiming the gun at his leg.

"Boris, why again? Remember last time?"

"Eh, what about last time?"

They tell you they can't hire you as you aren't a citizen.

"Tsk" I then head over to Norway (where im from) to look for jobs.

@Ed "I'm Mia. I'm sure we will." I say to Ken as I enjoy the chocolate. Ken had chosen the perfect gift to win me over.

I then go to take a shower.

"C'mon, Boris, you don't wanna be hurt, d' ya?"

"Maybe I'm just one of em sick f**ks who enjoy pain, maybe I don't like me, I don't know!" He shouts, a bit annoyed, before looking at the others. ".....Excuse me..." He then pulls the gun away and tries to leave.

TLDR for those without the time: Moronic Mage thinks some shit, sees a pursesnatching, kicks the guy 200 stories up in the air, nukes him with a magic arrow in hopes it'll impress the crowd, and... Permanently dies the sky around the impact a Cyan Green.

It's relatively a bustlin, the cars be vrooming, it's back to back, bunper to bumper. The sidewalks be a clogged, it's almost like a river even. I mean, technically they're the river, I'm like the fish who's gutsy enough to go against the flow... Which doesn't exist, in retrospect, saying that the sidewalk was like a river was plain ol dumb of me! There's no unified sense of direction and the people aren't even water!... If anything, it's like two Rivers flowing in the opposite direction got like, juxtaposed together.

Needless to say, as I fly amongst the juxtasuperimposed river of people flowing, they take a glance, gawking at me with befuddlement and astoundment. Their jaws are unhinged, not literally I mean! Their eyes are widened, like, it's like the intrinsic opposite of the Oriental eyes, it's almost like they have no eyelids at all!

Ah jeez, all these eyes are making me nervous! Should I do a magic act? A lil Murowa and Metamorphie Faciesse? Nah, they're too used to all o Dem "computer generatted eeffects". A plain ol magic burst ain't gonna impress nobody now will it?

all of a sudden, emerging forth from the veil of relatively silent awe with the occasional gasp of befuddlement, comes a lone cry.

"HELP! THAT MAN STOLE MY PURSE!" Cries what seems to be an overly feminine black lady, decked out in a pink dress with frills seemingly boundless, no older than 20, wait... Is she actually 20esque? Or is that just the ebony skin sheathing any wrinkles from those peering eyes o mine?

Aghh, nevermind! That's not what matters! I can use this as an opportunity! If I use my magic in the most flamboyant way, I can woo the crowd! It doesn't even matter if I actually, yknow , get the purse an' stuff!

"Metamorphie.... Faciesse!" A bulge of rotund flesh protrudes forth from my chest as the 'ciesse' of 'fa' is sent onto the air. It grows larger. Like a magnet, it attracts the remainder of my body into itself. First comes the neck, whose dragged first into the magical putty of my chest. Like a hand pressed against dirt, it flattens, assimilating into the puttybulge.

The head is next. First, it's skin is torn from the muscle as it sinks into the putty, exposing strings bunched and tensed, drenched in a tinged bright red, is next. The stringed fibre is plucked from the bone it's entwine with, it's pretty graphic, even if it sounds like a Velcro strap being undone.

Last is the bone, which crumples into the putty, indentations upon the skull, all bent towards the center of itself. Before finally sinking into the puttyesque flesh bequethed in the chest.

It's rotund now, a pure sphere of flesh, muscle, and magicality. From this veil of fleshed putty so, erupts a bunny who's fired to go.

He leaps and bounds throughout the crowd, not before long being ahead of the snatcher, he's quick to change into a badger. Who jumps into the face of the thief out o' the blue, before henshining at last... Into a Kangaroo, and with the force of a mule and a kangaroo too, he KICKS the thief into the Sky's blue, the purse falling as he flies too.

Darn, rhyming as I do a thing in real time? Somebody call up Eminem, because there's a new Rap God in town!... Note to self, avoid making pop culture references when you CLEARLY lack the context of them.

The thief is now firmly I'd say... 200 stories up in the air, huh, must've been one powerful kick!
thinks the boy to himself, WOEFULLY unaware that it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to kick someone 200 stories up into the air, EVEN as a Kangaroo!... I mean, technically the man IS 200 stories up... B-b-but even s-so! The sheer force of energy would've simply OBLITERATED the man, his body would be a puddle of flesh and bloodie! Despite him... Clearly still being in one piece...

"Time to finish this off!" I say, whipping out my Claiomh Solais.

"Shiny..." , the wand transmogrifies into a bow simply elegant in form, Magical Energy pours into the bow cavity, congregating into an everlarger scope.

"'ARCKUUUUU!!!" The congregated energy FWOOOSHES high into the air, leaving in it's wake a trail of glimmering green sparkles... Before ultimately colliding with the man over 200 stories in the air.

The burst is simply colossal, Magical Energy pours from the object of impact, irradiating the daytime sky in ethereality. Green's, Cyans, the whole works pour forth, evaporating the man's flesh in a way that would've MOST DEFINITELY have, y'know, blown the entire city up.

Looks like I did a good job o' entertaining the townsfolk! Just look at those gaping jaws! Clearly it's in astoundment! Did a mighty fine job if I do say so myself! little does the mental decrepit know, the people are NOT staring in astoundment or wonder, but in absolute abject horror since this idiot quite frankly NUKED A PURSETHIEF.

"Oh, that reminds me... Your purse, madame?" The boy says, kneeling in the presence of the feminine lady, attempting to bequeth her purse upon well... Her.

She stares at me, shaking an stuff... Don't know why tho, I got her purse back!

"Uh.. I'mma just uh, leave this here for ya madame" I say, placing the purse upon the concrete.

"Well... Toodaloo!" I say, flying off into the Detroit Sky!

Man... That sky is permanently Green now, isn't it?" He thinks, questioning himself.

@Psycho: They all require college degrees.

@Swathing: [please don't roleplay NPCs, I'd like to do that].

The world governments silently agree to class Jerry as a potential Destroey.

@Psycho: You get hired for McDonald's. The college applications are sent, but no word on accept.

Liberty looks out the window and see's the green sky. "I swear to god, if someone blew up a city I'm going to kill them." She says angrily.

Junkoposter said:
Liberty looks out the window and see's the green sky. "I swear to god, if someone blew up a city I'm going to kill them." She says angrily.
[technically I didn't blow up a city, I kicked the guy 200 stories up into the air, then I blasted him with Shiny Arc, which stained the sky a permanent Cyan Green and... Killed the guy]

Boris then shot his leg again, this time being unaffected as the bullet was somehow shredded by making contact with his leg. "Wait, what?"

I open the door and get outside after putting my bust into my hammerspace. I see someone flying around on a broom.

That must be him.

I grow wings and fly over to him.

"Are you the one responsible for the sky turning green?"

Back