• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

DragonEmperor23 said:
I open the door and get outside after putting my bust into my hammerspace. I see someone flying around on a broom.
That must be him.

I grow wings and fly over to him.

"Are you the one responsible for the sky turning green?"
"Huh?" I say, a voice protruding upon the beats of that rather bumpin tune I was listenin to.

"Oh, yeah I did that! I was flyin' me broom 'round Detroit looking for people to cheer up, but then all o' a sudden this man stole this young ebony lady's purse, couda swore she was 20! Then again the ebony coulda just hidden her wrinkles, b-but th-hat's besides the point! So I transformed into a squirrel, ran past the feller, junp'd in his face as a badger, kicked him up what I coulda SWORN was 200 stories high, and then I blasted his arse with mah Shiny Arc! It was the most illustrious boomy you've ever seen I'm tellin ya!"

"Why did you have to deal with the problem in a way that led to a drastic change in the environment? Also, please stop referring to people by the color of their skin and using that as a noun."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Why did you have to deal with the problem in a way that led to a drastic change in the environment? Also, please stop referring to people by the color of their skin and using that as a noun."
"Shucks! Sorry bout that, I was hoping my display would've cheered some fellers up! Y'know, considering the whole boomy boomy that blew up that stadium a few days ago, the people coulda been down in the dumps! So naturally, I was like 'hmm, what's the best way to cheer up a gloomy feller'? I know! Magic!"

"Okay, can you change it back to normal from being green now? People are probably worried it's some type of nerve gas attack or something."

Christian Higdon said:
"Wait, hold on, the sky's been changed?" Boris shouted, shocked.
"Huh?" I say, puzzled, where'd dat voice be a comin from?

I gaze upon the grounds below, and little do I know, a man is hollaring at me like, crazy!

"Yeah sorry about that fella! My magic accidentally turned the sky green after I tried wooin a crowd!"

"You're kidding me! What the hell!?" He said, before realizing something. "Yeah, even coming from the guy who shoots his leg, what the hell!?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Okay, can you change it back to normal from being green now? People are probably worried it's some type of nerve gas attack or something."
"Uh... Neva' tried that before, not sure if I can... but imma try anyways!" I ready the Claiohm Solais, let's see if I can fix this! I'm pretty sure I can! But it ain't... absolute

"Shiny... ARCKUUUUU!!!!" I say, shooting an ethereal arrow of LITERAL HOPES AND DREAMS at the Detroit Sky and... it passes DIRECTLY through the Green Zone, zooming all da way up to the moon, and explodin upon it!

It leaves a Star Shaped Scar in it's wake.

"FRICKFRICKFRICKFRICKFRICKFRICKTHATWASN'TSUPPOSEDTOHAPPEN!!!!!!" Oh gob oh gob oh gob oh gob

I see the moon have a scar ripped into it

".... That seems better then math"

I blast off to what seems to be the source of the blast, and find some wierdo on a stick with a cat

"Eh, it's pretty boring here. Also, the sky is green, huh?" I say before going to look for its source until I end up in Detroit. "Hey, the hell happened to the sky?"

Standuser081 said:
"Eh, it's pretty boring here. Also, the sky is green, huh?" I say before going to look for its source until I end up in Detroit. "Hey, the hell happened to the sky?"
" I w-w-was doin s-some m-m-magic and then t-t-the sky turned green, I tried f-f-fixin it a-a-and now it's g-g-greeeeen!" I say, protruding forth a rather bummy tear... But that doesn't matter because I MESSED UP THE MOON OHGLOB

Standuser081 said:
"Well, can you stop or something? Cause you've basically done more damage here than you're gonna handle if you go too far."
"T-t-that's... Actually a pretty good idea..." I stifle the sobs, and soon all that's left is but the remnant of an abnormal heart beat.

"So... How are we gonna f-fix th-h-his conundrum?"

"I swear, this better not be too bad or else I'll come out there myself and give ya a beating to remember!" He shouts, mad.

Christian Higdon said:
"I swear, this better not be too bad or else I'll come out there myself and give ya a beating to remember!" He shouts, mad.
OhgobOHFRICK

Tears just be pouring outta me eyes, literal waterfalls worth of tears, like seriously it's a genuine waterfall of tears falling towards the ground

"IMSORRY!" I sob, the tears obstructing my voice

I point to the giant crater on the moon right next to the part cut by the shiny beam

"Yeah."

"The moon gets blown up all the time and you don't see it complaining"

Standuser081 said:
I grab the stuttering guy. "I said CAN YOU FIX THIS?!"
"I D-D-DONT KN-N-N-NOOOOOOW, I TR-RIED AND F-F-FAILED, SO I THI-I-INK ITS A NO!" I sob out, gob fricking darn it I'm CRYIN again, I don't like crying! It's a drain on everyone else and all it does is annoy people, why *smacks* am *smacks* I *smacks* crying!

I let go of him. "Well, that answers that question." I turn to the others. "So, if anybody here has, or knows someone who has powers to fix this mess this idiot just made, it would be appreciated if you come out now."

I was already taking a shower when all the noise started.

If there are even more annoying people with powers I'm going to send them to space.

I decide to ignore the weirdness happening outside.

Instead, i pick up a moap and a bucket filled with water and start cleaning the bloody mess Boris made.

In shame, I fly away, why? You enquire, for what reason do I feel shame? Well, for you see... ITURNEDTHESKYGREENANDSCARREDTHEMOONOHMYGOBBITYGOBGALKBKLDMEKDKKR

Back