• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

@Crimson

[Since you didn't specify ...]

You move Venus 1 meter towards you.

You can see it's something red and firy

@Christian

"I can help with the materials"

Kaira responds

My army has grown stronger than before and I send the three most powerful Hallowed Knights to new world's again.

@Crimson

You see that's it's one fiery boi

Surtur Marvel

@Christian

"I dunno"

Kaira responds

@Edwell

Congratulations

You now exist.

and you are in the middle of a desert.

The knights have slaughtered their worlds and again Whyr send them to new ones while the rest of his army destroys other planets. With the help of Hive and Taken "Vex" his fleet now has more power and more advanced spaceships.

Soon I will achieve real power.

"Ah."

I popped into the "real world" by accident. I didn't mean to do that. No wait, I'm sure it wasn't me that did it. Maybe some other outside force wanted me here? Whoever or whatever doesn't seem too keen on showing its face either way.

I guess there's no harm in coming here every once in a while, if only to remind myself how superior MY realm is to this place.

I teleport up to the moon and cast one of my avatars down onto the planet in my place. They wander around the desert while I start summoning creatures and demons for the heck of it.

Having observed the interactions of most of this second earth, I see that someone has teleported onto it's moon

I go to see them

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Do you have credentials?"
"Here" a golden protal appears and I pull an extremely gaudy crown covered in jewels and gold out from it, I then hand the man the crown.

I inspect the crown.

Okay, this looks pretty legit. That wasn't just any portal, it was a golden one. Definitely not someone normal.

"I think there might be something evil inside of him."

Hl3 or bust said:
Having observed the interactions of most of this second earth, I see that someone has teleported onto it's moon

I go to see them
One of the unfortunate residents of this world approaches. Hmm. He seems pretty dangerous.

I don't know what he wants yet, but I'm not too interested in talking either, so I'll wait and see what he does.

I telepathically order my summons not to attack him unprovoked as I continue to conjure more.

"Welp, considering things take a while, I'm just gonna....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." Kabus thought, while rolling in circles. He started to chuckle for a bit, but didn't seem to realize anything about the moon.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I inspect the crown.
Okay, this looks pretty legit. That wasn't just any portal, it was a golden one. Definitely not someone normal.

"I think there might be something evil inside of him."
"Hmm, if thats true we need to get it out of him. You should probably get your colleagues to help us save your King"

I simply continue to analyze this person, learning everything I can

I also occasionally absorb a demon that tries to move into me

Hl3 or bust said:
I simply continue to analyze this person, learning everything I can

I also occasionally absorb a demon that tries to move into me
And now he's absorbing my demons.

I invoke the judgement Arcane to undo the event of him ever coming here and absorbing my things, before sending him to a random universe. Maybe a short time out will teach him not to touch things that aren't his.

I begin setting up traps on the moon just in case he decides to come back.

Judgement didn't work. A malfunction? Well whatever, I can spare a couple of demons. It's the principle that matters really.

I continue summoning demons and while I'm here, I might as well build a base.

"The problem is that only i and Barian are very powerfull, while the rest are much weaker. So i don't think your plan is very doable"

My clone responds to @Psycho

Whyr expects the three Hallowed Knightss to become ascended soon.

It seems a lot has been happening in the other universe too. Whyr sends a duplicate to the other universe to keep an eye on things there. The duplicate turns into a dragon before taking off.

Back