• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

I'm suddenly wearing a weird, rainbow-colored, where all the colors are seemingly melding together, suit of armor

ok the

I go over to the first guy that came to help me fight that thing.

"Hey."

[Okay, then!]

"Hehehehehey! Look at me now! I'm...what happened to my head?" He felt his own skull was bared.

I find myself back in my living quarters. I have new abilities now and knowledge about them starts coming too. Then suddenly I remember. I remember everything.

This is not the first time I have been king. I used to be king of Equilibrium, a galactic kingdom. I ruled over it together with my two sisters Ilia and Liz.

Equilibrium was powerful and its people lived happy lives. But problems started arising, pirates and terrorists who wanted to take this paradise down. People with lots of wealth and influence thirsting for more power. More and more problems started to appear and I became desperate.

I was the powerful and wise king of my people, but I was not powerful enough to protect everyone. I left the kingdom under the protection of my sisters and set out to seeking knowledge. I wanted to know what I had to do to. I searched everywhere in the universe, from one edge to the other. On my journey I had may adventures and learned a lot, but I did not learn what I needed to know.

When I returned to Equilibrium it turned out another kingdom had declared war on us while I was gone. Equilibrium had suffered heavy losses. I was such a fool, going away with the intention of saving my people only to doom them even further.

I joined my sisters and we waged war. It was the day before the final battle that Ilia approached me on that balcony. I was sure that we would win and that I could find a way to save Equilibrium.

The next day the enemy army appeared just outside of the orbit of our home world. We were waiting for them. Suddenly a dark force wiped out our enemies. We could not really "see" it but we knew it was there. It slowed down and we could all feel the intense evil aura coming from it. Everyone was completely silent and then it spoke to me.

"King Whyrrian Nautil, you want to protect your people, don't you? Let me show you the way, I can grant your wish"

"I will not make deals with an entity like you" I responded.

It did not bother to reply. It simply sped up again and suddenly Ilia and I had been knocked down into our capital. A blinding... darkness was in the sky and suddenly it came down upon the city. I could feel each and every single life be taken one-by-one in rapid succesion as I lay there unable to move. After what seemed like ages I could feek the life of the person closest to me dissapear, Ilia.

I could not utter a single word while all of this happened.

That when the enity spoke to me again.

"You have been seeking knowledge and power to protect your people for a long time. You have traversed the universe and become a legend. You never found your answer however. Those times are gone now for the answer is right in front of you. It's all around you! The universe runs on it. Will you accept it?"

After that I passed out. I don't know how long it took, but I woke up after a long time. It felt as if my body, mind and spirit had been ripped apart and patched back together with tape and that may be what had happened. I was imprisoned in a strange device. I still found the strenght to break out of it.

That's when I realized I didn't know who I was and how I had ended up there. Everything was hurting and I was being attacked by something. I don't know what I did, but I wanted it to stop and it did. I walked through white hallways wand when I passed a window I saw a ghastly figure incased in armor in the reflection. Suddenly something came back to me, I wanted to unite everyone and create a paradise by any means.

I wandered through this facility for a long time when a certain figure I would come to know as Mr. Omni appeared before me. He offered me the chance to create this paradise and I accepted...

As I approach, space gets noticably colder as orange sparks follow me

"I haven't seen you before, I suppose you're not from here?"

@Chirsitan

You feel that Kaira has becomed stronger too

@WHYNAUT

Yay, power boost.

I then continue what i was doing and go check what the rest of the Jingos are doing

Hl3 or bust said:
As I approach, space gets noticably colder as orange sparks follow me

"I haven't seen you before, I suppose you're not from here?"
Ignoring the orange I respond saying "Im from here but I left this earth awhile ago"

Tears are running down my face. I didn't want to remember this. This is why I lost my memories and why I supressed my emotions.

"It will come again. I will lose everything again"

Not necessarily.

"what?"

Use your new powers. Remember what he said. The knowledge you have now is the ultimate truth.

"I see. You're right.

There is a way to protect everyone"

I call for Melchior. When he arrives he asks: "What is it my lord?"

"I have gained new powers and a new understanding. I will be leaving Equalis under your protection. Meanwhile I'll protect it from the outside" I say.

"Are you sure? What will you do?" He asks.

"I will keep everyone safe"

I smile. "I know exactly what to do"

[Alrighty then. Time to be late.]

"Kaira? What's going on with ya? You seem much more powerful." Kabus said.

@WHYNAUT

11 PM already ?

Geez, time sure goes fast.

I then go tell the others that Barian has made dinner, while 2 of my clones make a dining table and chairs out of wood.

@Christian

"I was in the green Void too, so I received a power card from that green skeleton-looking guy"

Kaira responds

I go to the sector 13 where military projects are located.

I gather the Nautilis and a few other spaceships.

@Over the Jingos gather at the table.

@Torl

You feel a very strong ki signature 100 meters to your left

@WHYNAUT

I serve the food Barian cooked.

@Crimson

You spot something interesting on Venus.

Meanwhile Melvin goes to Japan.

I call about a million of my demons to the ships.

We take off into space. Outside of orbit I begin summoning creatures that are apparently called "Hive" and "Taken".

@Over the Jingos thank you and Barian and they begin eating the food.

You then all receive a call from Melchior.

I continue to scan the man while searching through his memories, learning just about everything he knows about this other Earth

"Interesting."

@Over and Dragon "Jingos, Lord Nauth has gathered an army and went into space. Come back to Equalis immediately" Melchior says.

[Xavier is unable to comprehend what he sees, as the nightmares of every sentient being who has ever lived is quite a bit larger than all of the world's evils]

Due to my scanning and telepathy, i can see that he's trying to scan me with something of his own, and not taking what he sees well

He's definitely suspiscious now

I shrug

[@Over you can analyse him while he's in Equalis?]

I stand before my growing army.

"I have realized what I need to do" I tell them.

"I now know the truth.

The universe runs on death and power is absolute. To kill is to prove your worth, it's to prove your power. You will all follow this logic. All of you will tithe your kills to your superior until your sacrifices reach me. We will kill everything and thus
keep Equalis safe.

Only the most powerful and cunning of you will be allowed to create a space with a throne in the realm of ascendance.

Now let our crusade to kill the universe begin!"

"I will free Equalis from the chains of power and death by becoming power and death"

My fleet goes further into space while I summon more soldiers. I use my telepathy to search for life.

Back