• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

Something strange is happening on the planet. My avatar who's already down there is going to check it out now. [Or not because it didn't happen yet]

"Hello." I try to speak telepathically into the dragon's mind.

"I... uh"

Don't really know. I mean I'm building a base but that was more due to boredom.

"I'm just passing through. What about you?"

Whyr is about to answer when he notices portals being opened near Equalis.

"I need to go" He says before teleporting to Equalis.

@Christian

Kaira look thorugh the window

"Kabus, something weird is happening."

She says with a worried tone.

@Psycho

"Would you look at that"

My clones says as he points towards the portals.

"I think it's better if we deal with those first,"

@WHYANUT

My clones near the portals ready themself for combact and i'm about to do it too, but ...

Other clones spot that someone has arrived to Equalis, one they cannot analyse, and tell me about it via telephaty.

I teleport to the location of said person [Which is Whyr's clone.]

I notice Patrick and Barian teleporting to me, but I stay focused on the small army that has arrived. I change back to my normal form. I activate thought acceleration and blow each and every enemy up.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh shit.

I atempt to parry the attack with my Keyblade.

"Alright, finally something interesting!"
[I'll just make my action first]

I then summon Gungnir and atempt to stab the being with it, the tip of the spear freezing anything it touches at AZ temperatures.

Now that all enemies are dead I turn to Patrick and Barian.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"I let myself get manipulated in a moment of weakness. This is my fault. Another... Me has been gathering power by slaughtering trillions and he has amassed a large and powerful army. We need to stop him"

The various giblets scattered around the area begin to hum with a form of un-life, slowly squirming and twitching around

My clone quickly searches through the wreckage for any weapons, only finding scattered parts of some large gun

It's not enough to immediately make one, but, after Tracing all of the parts, I begin to test various combinations of the parts to see what works, supplementing missing or unusable parts with mana

@Crimson

Surtur counters by summoning his own spear, which's tip has AH (Absolute Hot) temperatures, and block your strike.

It then uses a black flames breath attack against you

@WHYNAUT

.I look at you with a somewhat suspicius look.

I raise my hand, using Reflega to reflect said black flames and create 1000 fields of crushing gravity on Surtur.

It seems they destroyed the army before it could destroy Equalis.

Evil stands up from his throne and calls upon a thousand of his strongest demons. He kills them all.

He then heads out to destroy some inhabited planets by himself.

The real me on the moon finishes replicating the weapon

I manefest one into my hands. It's a massive, hefty gun, clearly not meant for human hands. I spent a few moments testing it out

After killing some of the invaders and teleport to the others "Whyr when did you get here?" I ask in a suspicious tone.

"We need to make sure Equalis will be safe. So the first thing we need to do is evacuate the population to a safe place." Whyr says to Barian and Patrick. Xavier suddenly appears. "I got here just moments ago"

Ah, it disappeared. Probably to deal with all those monsters appearing down on Earth seeing how the died immediately after he left.

My avatar teleports over there after everything is settled and notices several other powerful beings in the vicinity. The dragon from before has switched its humanoid form.

She doesn't approach immediately, but doesn't exactly hide either.

Well, testing our that weird gun royally ****** this moot

Ah well, it'll be fine

The gun shoots 3 projectiles of what seem to be electricity

Interesting

In the meantime, I'll deal with this guy seems to keep showing up for no other reason than to annoy me.

"Observe."

David is it?

I consider leaving him alone since he's not attacking me anymore, but looking at him annoys me. I go over to him in the hopes of possibly resolving this using words.

"Go away."

Okay maybe not the best conversation starter.

@Psycho

SNI can't analyze nor predict Whyr

@Crimson

Sulter blocks the flames with his sword.

He then walk trough the fields of gravity and tries to hit you with both his two weapons.

@WHYANUT

"Understood, Boss"

I then tell my clones and the rest of the Jingos, via telephaty, to start evaquating the city.

I turn to the girl who still looks like a dragon.

"Pleas excuse me for leaving so suddenly. I had to save country. I will now start evacuating my people." I say.

I then start creating openings to the ascendant realm and create a new throne world. I order the demons of Equalis to help with the evacuation an relay my orders to Melchior.

I start studying the various dimensions and universes tracking the trillions being slaughtered and trying to figure out where evil Whyr is.

"The nation you're standing in is known as Equalis. Right now it is being threatened by the evil version of its leader. Can you help me protect it?"

Whyr has finished creating his Throne World and has built side roads for the evacuation.

@Psycho you notice a presence just disappearing from a location that seems to once have been a solar system.

"Hey Whyr, it seems your evil clone has taken it upon himself to extinguish Solar Systems" I say as I continue to watch trillions die.

Back