• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

Overlord775 said:
"The problem is that only i and Barian are very powerfull, while the rest are much weaker. So i don't think your plan is very doable"

My clone responds to @Psycho
"Then how about we leave the rest here and just the three of us go? The others should have enough combined power to properly defend Equalis"

@Christian

"Good job Kabus"

Kaira tells you

@Crimson

• Fiery roar of rage
@Psycho

"You overstimate them, they woundn't stand a chance against one of us three even if they worked togheter."

My clone responds

"It's been a while since I've been crafty." He said, a bit sad. "Ever since last time I made something....THAT WAS THE PAST THOUGH, and this is now!"

@Yobo

[You are the odd one ovo]

@Crimson

"I am going to kill you bearer of the Odin-Force"

He then swings his greatsword at you

@Christian

Kaira looks around the house.

"I've really outdone myself. I guess it's time to see the bedroo-WOOOOOOOAH." He waked in the bedroom and it was possibly the most interesting part of the entire thing. It almost felt tropical, like a sort of forest. It was beautiful to him.

Overlord775 wrote

@Psycho

"You overstimate them, they woundn't stand a chance against one of us three even if they worked togheter."

My clone responds

"Alright so what should we do then? We cant just let your King be taken over and become evil"

"I only have a single person with the power for this but they're away on a mission and wont be back in time"

[Yeah thats why I keep saying we should wait till RW and EWTRTW officially end to start new RPs, plus not do the same stuff since we've kind of done the same general idea like 14 times]

The dragon Whyr notices what is happening on the moon of earth 2. It turns off its sickening aura and flies to the moon. It's very curious.

The base is coming along nicely. The demons and I managed to build a nice, modest castle out of moon rocks.

Hm? Something just landed on the moon, about a kilometer away. It isn't that same jerk again at least.

Squinting from high up in the sky, I can tell that it's some kind of dragon. This one seems strong too, definitely much more than any dragon I've ever seen. I command my summons not to attack him either... well in fact, maybe just don't attack anyone unprovoked for now.

Eyes glued with curiosity, I continue to observe the dragon and see what it does. I've never seen one as majestic as this creature is. I want it.

The dragon's eyes go over the monsters on the moon and then they focus the girl that is standing by a base.

As it realizes that it's being analysed it gives off false information just in case.

It then starts walking towards the girl.

The dragon seems to be giving off some kind of.............I dunno, it's as if it's presense is lying to me

Sorting through that's gonna be a chore

Ignoring the presence of that nuisance for now (I'll deal with him later since I really don't want to mess this up), I take the form of a dragon myself, before teleporting a little closer to it. I take care not to make any sudden movements that could be perceived as attacks as I inch closer.

She can shapeshift and she can teleport too. Maybe I should ki-... AARGHH!!!

I told you I'd be back.

I'll crush you! I'll destroy Equa-

Dissapear.

I'm in control again!

Dragon Whyr looks at the girl that is a now a dragon.

So he has taken over the duplicate. This is not good

Evil Whyr prepares a few powerful taken and a legion of demons to destroy Equalis.

Back