• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

[Do I find any inhabited planets?]

The rest of the Jingos follow. In Equalis Melchior is waiting in the office of Whyr.

@Whynaut

[Sure]

I go in Whyr's office

"So, what's the situation ?"

I ask Melchior.

Also i quickly use info analazation on him because i forgot to do it earlier

[I can give info on all the other Equalis NPCs later]

I send parts of my army to tens of inhabited planets and soon I feel the tithing of them as many billions of lives are taken.

"This is horrible.

It's necessary''

I see the man teleport away

I guess he didn't like what he saw

I chuckle to myself

What even is there left to do here........

Using my telepathy to scan the galaxy for.......well, anything, there's not much. Some humans left on earth, some of whom are rather powerful, and that's about it

damnit

I head off into the cosmos yet again, but something feels.........different this time. Colors i'm fairly certain shouldn't exist fly past me. I feel as though i'm stuck....somehwere for an eternity, although only a few moments pass, and I feel as though i've ended up somewhere entirely different from before

Using my telepathy yet again, I discover that there's life on planets far from what seems to be an Earth

Earth 2, to be exact

I sit on my throne inside my Throne World with three powerful Hallowed Hive knights kneeling before me. These knights are far on the path towards ascendance. I open three portals to heavily populated worlds.

"To each of you I grant a world to slaughter. Show me your truths"

They bow and then proceed to go to these worlds. They will slaughter them.

My army has become very powerful.

Millions of demons are rampaging through the universe.

Tens of thousands of Hive are caliming lives and improving my spaceships.

And last but not least, the Taken. These creatures seem to be nearly invulnerable in combat as they instill great horror in the weak while corrupting and erasing everything in sight.

I realize something..........crucial

Many of the minds I contact are either in a constant state of bliss or a mindless rage, attacking everything in sight. Much of the rest are being slaughtered.

this isn't normal

Using information gained from that guy from before and my telepathy, I head over to "Earth 2"

@Over and @Dragon

Patrick sees that Melchior has these abilities .

"Lord Nauth has gone into space with an army in order to "protect Equalis" and left me in charge. Since he took 20% of our demons with him I need all of you here to protect this kingdom.

Can I count on you?" He says.

Sitting in my counsel room alone I think to myself "Something is off with Whyr, everything about him has changed and darkened... this could be very dangerous" I say as I feel the presence of the person from before "Great another bothersome fool" I say as I begin to think about my plans.

As my army keeps setting the universe ablaze I watch from my Throne World.

It's going very well, but I'm not happy. Everything looks grey and I can't taste anything.

The Hive have been building shipsghat they called "Tomb ships". Not a very gleeful name.

I don't want to admit it but I still have my doubts about all of this.

Is this truly the only way? It's disgusting.

It is.

Is it weird I don't trust you?

I am truth itself. You just still don't want to listen to me.

So you're not me?

Indeed I'm not.

Why would you tell me this?

Because you won't be a problem soon enough.

What do you mean?

Did you truly think it was you who did this?

I am guilty of this.

You are indeed guilty. However I have been waiting here for a long time. The time came a while ago when you got corrupted. The thing is, I have been here for a lot longer than that.

Y-you!

How do you think you survived? I kept you alive.

What do you think made the attacks stop when you were stumbling through that facility? That was me.

No no no no no no no no. Get out of my head!

It's no use. I have been manipulating you for a long time and now there is no more need for that, no more need for you.

I will seperate myself from you. You won't get rid of me that easily. Mark my wo-..

Such peace.

Finding and remembering the strongest presense on Earth 2, I head out again.

This time, however, the fleets that are wiping entire planets begin to rapidly disappear, destroyed before being made part of my energy constructs.

A few presenses that are causing particular havoc, however, are significantly more powerful, albiet still workable.

After wiping out and absorbing most of the fleet, I head for the nearest, strongest presense

It's a good thing I made sure that Whyr Nauth would send his army to the edges of the universe first, there are a lot more inhabited planets there than I expected.

As Whyr notices that his army is dwindling he calls them back. The Hive and Taken return to his Throne World and the demons go back to Hell through portals.

@Over and Dragon.

"Good, because I sensed something evil within Lord Nauth and I think nothing is safe from it. Patrol Equalis while I fortify our defenses" Melchior says.

Hl3 or bust said:
After wiping out and absorbing most of the fleet, I head for the nearest, strongest presense
You find what seems to be a normal anime person boy, but with a giant beard that shines with beauty. Through your analysis, you discover it's the same guy who nulled your big barrier before, the one who's name was "Walter".

He turns to you and asks "Hey how you doing?"

How problematic. I need to gain more strenght before I challenge strong foes.

Whyr begins transporting his army to another universe.

There the slaughtering continues.

Trillions have been killed already.

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson

You spot something interesting on Venus.

Meanwhile Melvin goes to Japan.
[@Crimson ^]

Melvin has a great time in Japan

WHYNAUT said:
@Over and Dragon.
"Good, because I sensed something evil within Lord Nauth and I think nothing is safe from it. Patrol Equalis while I fortify our defenses" Melchior says.

• Nod
I then create 100000 clones and makes them patrol the country.

@Psycho and Dragon

One of my clones passes close to you.

@Christian

"We need a house"

Kaira says.

@Torl

"Zoik, you sure are weak."

The man says.

"Okay! I guess we just need the right tools. Anything you can do?" He said, wondering about the "whole new power" thing.

Back