• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 1

Ive been thinking about it and im pretty sure Garous Development and Escanors Stat Amp would be a pretty broken combo.

(also if the tier limit is changed to 6-B I call Escanor)

Blahblah9755 said:
So… what's different between this and the first universe, other than not being stuck in purgatory a tournament arc?
Hax are less restricted but we started at a lower tier and will most likley not exceed 5-B.

Everytime we choose you get two characters,

First set is High 7-A

Second is High 6-C should be 6-B

So currently 2 total

son to be 4 characters

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I will make a poll to vote the next's set tier.

High 6-C vs 6-B.
I would prefer we only go up one half tier, like, from 7-A to High 6-C

But I do have someone in mind if we can go up to 6-B Or higher.

for if high 6-A is the next tier? cause Natsu's borderline 6-A and Yamamoto's straight up high 6-A in bankai

6-A's waaay too high. If we're getting two Power Sets per upgrade.

What's so bad about BIG kek

It's mid-godly was removed ages ago.

All it means is that my speed gets legitamately equalised to you.

Monarch Laciel said:
What's so bad about BIG kek
It's mid-godly was removed ages ago.

All it means is that my speed gets legitamately equalised to you.
just, y'know, possesion on contact

on top of your other stuff

"Unknow with Notorious B.I.G. (It absorbing every physical attack and absorbing it into itself makes it unknown if it can even be damaged by conventional means)"

Sounds super easy to take out.

Grabbing a Egyptian God Card is probably the only way we can legitimately hurt you without resorting to Masada.

Back