• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Possibly) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 4

Monarch Laciel said:
[Alright chums, (I'm back)! Let's do this… LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS!]

I summon two shadow giants and walk into the dungeon.
Entering the dungeon, you are greeted with two antho Lizards and a Stone Golem.

The Lizards have swords. They charge at the Shadow giants and the Stone Golem goes to you.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, this is it.

I summon Whitesnake and pull out my sword. I walk to the door and open it.
As you open the door, you see a throne. In the throne, there is a skeleton holding a sword. You feel a pull towards the sword.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Entering the dungeon, you are greeted with two antho Lizards and a Stone Golem.

The Lizards have swords. They charge at the Shadow giants and the Stone Golem goes to you.
I summon a volley of sharpened shadow spears from the ground in the golem's path to cause it to impale itself.

The swords go straight through the Shadow Giants and then the giants attempt to grab the lizard men's arms.

Well, I know my tropes so that thing's probably going to attack me if I just go up and try to grab it. If you are a nice dead skeleton, I apologize in advance.

I spawn a little acid on the skeleton's arm that's holding the sword, careful to not have it touch the sword itself.

Blarie found nothing in England, so Blarie travels to France and begins building robots, which Blarie then sends out to help Blarie search for anything unusual like the fragments.

The Lizards are touched (and likely dead).

The Golem split's into 3 parts to avoid being hit.

Out of the center, comes a ball of lightning.

The ball shoots a (MHS+) beam of lightning at Rose. Parts 1 and 2 try to punch the Giants, while Part 3 tries to bash Rose.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Well, I know my tropes so that thing's probably going to attack me if I just go up and try to grab it. If you are a nice dead skeleton, I apologize in advance.

I spawn a little acid on the skeleton's arm that's holding the sword, careful to not have it touch the sword itself.
The acid does nothing.

[Well that's too fast for me to react to, but ... it's a stone golem in a dungeon with lizard men so I'm assuming its magic]

The lightning crashes into the cursed boundary layer (The Shadow) and is promptly absorbed.

The lizards melt and die as their minds are destroyed and the Shadow Giants swallow them to feat on their souls. The pieces of golem go straight through the giants as they are non-corporeal curses.

As the piece of the golem move towards me, I shadow walk several metres behind it and summon a dozen more shadow giants, all of whom turn towards the golem.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Well that's too fast for me to react to, but ... it's a stone golem in a dungeon with lizard men so I'm assuming its magic]
[You assumed right]

The Golem fuses back into one, and growns in Size (Like 20 Meters).

He then goes into a ball and flys towards you and the shadow giants.

Wow, that really sucks.Plan B it is.

I get close enough for Whitesnake to get close to the skeleton and try to take to the sword away.

I summon a giant wall of shadows to block the charge, then teleport several metres behind the golem again.

I fly my box out of her tower, and towards the Leyline Terminal.

In the distance I see a few witches flying towards me, I should PROBABLY increase the velocity of which I bear

PsychoWarper said:
[In back whats happening?]
[Im in the LWAverse tryna find mama chariot, Claudio's PC is following me, Imma try and hook up Chariot and Gianna, HOPEFULLY set them up on a date or something. Ask omni to undo the shit claudio did to my PC, bargain with Whynaut, get some demonic powers, and become Deviru Machine]

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wow, that really sucks.Plan B it is.

I get close enough for Whitesnake to get close to the skeleton and try to take to the sword away.
The sword doesn't move.

The skeleton, however, get's mechanical equipment all over him.

His head moves, as he says.

"Traveller from far away, you want to take the sword of power? Then you will have to show me your bravery and courage. Tell me, what are your motivations?" The skeleton asks.

[Basicaly, do the hero speach.]

[In case you're wondering, I'm just testing how powerful this golem is by seeing if it can break through one of my shadow walls]

Oh, this is one of them valorous warrior types! I love these!

"I am Blake Knoth. A powerful being sent me to these lands, far from my home. At first, I had no real motivation, other than to stop the evil that I saw in front of me. But recently, I found people I want to protect, people that I care about. There were others sent here as well, not all of them as kind as I am. They nearly destroyed an entire city! At any point, they could go on a rampage and I would be helpless to stop them. For me to protect those precious to me, I'm going to need that sword."

This felt kind of cheesy, but it's true. I really do want to keep Remy and Rex safe.

I enter the Leyline Terminal, ending up in Blytonbury... well the EDGE of Blytonbury, and my psi can only accelerate me plus this box to around the speed of a bicycle, so... It's gonna take awhile.

After searching through France and finding nothing [I assume, since I got no mention of me feeling a pull.] Blarie decides will go to Germany, and search there. Blarie and her robots travel through France, completely inconspicuously arriving to Germany and begin searching there as well.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Oh, this is one of them valorous warrior types! I love these!

"I am Blake Knoth. A powerful being sent me to these lands, far from my home. At first, I had no real motivation, other than to stop the evil that I saw in front of me. But recently, I found people I want to protect, people that I care about. There were others sent here as well, not all of them as kind as I am. They nearly destroyed an entire city! At any point, they could go on a rampage and I would be helpless to stop them. For me to protect those precious to me, I'm going to need that sword."

This felt kind of cheesy, but it's true. I really do want to keep Remy and Rex safe.
"...Your words are honest. What about your actions?"

Sundely, you feel horrible and fearful.

"Will you take the sword?" Souls of the dead come from behind the skeletor.

Blahblah9755 said:
After searching through France and finding nothing [I assume, since I got no mention of me feeling a pull.] Blarie decides will go to Germany, and search there. Blarie and her robots travel through France, completely inconspicuously arriving to Germany and begin searching there as well.
You don't feel the pull.

What is this feeling? I feel like someone stuck an ice pick up my butthole.

I start walking toward the skeleton, stumbling and tripping, but making progress.

I can't let my emotions hold me back. My will to keep my friends safe is what pushes me forward!

"Yes, and I will protect my precious ones!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
What is this feeling? I feel like someone stuck an ice pick up my butthole.

I start walking toward the skeleton, stumbling and tripping, but making progress.

I can't let my emotions hold me back. My will to keep my friends safe is what pushes me forward!

"Yes, and I will protect my precious ones!"
The sword is unstuck and falls into your hand.

"You have proven yourself worth of it."

The Mechanical Skeleto vanishes in dust.

Back