• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

Seeing someone finally coming to Yoyogi Park, Henry David Thureau is elated to finally find someone like him in Japan. He telepathically senses the other man coming.

Christian Higdon said:
"CHILE ALSO, AND I KNOW WHO DID IT. SURE. I CAN TAKE A BIT OFF. SAVING REALITY IS HARD." He said.
Wait someone ****** up Chile? Was it the Demon dude? It was the demon dude wasn't it? Bet you fifteeen bucks it was the demon dude

Wait holy shit, I didn't ask how've you been! Like what's been popping while I've been doing that wacky shit!

I fail to realize that I am both telepathically telling Hostless this, and saying this aloud in the middle of a crowded Japanese street, inducing uncomfortability and agitation within most, if not all of the passerbys

Spider Kaiju said:
Seeing someone finally coming to Yoyogi Park, Henry David Thureau is elated to finally find someone like him in Japan. He telepathically senses the other man coming.
**** dude, I just sensed another power peep in Japanlandia, Imma see if it's Malucius... and GTFO if it aint

"OI POWER USER, IF YOUR THEIR JUST ******* SHOW YOURSELF FAM, I DON'T BITE BECAUSE I AINT DEMONIC **** LIKE THAT MALUCIUS DIPSHIT" I hollar into the crowd

Christian Higdon said:
"LET US SAY IT'S ON SLENDER MAN THE RIPPER." He tried referring to Randy.
To be fair bro he did have a fuckload of childhood trauma, hell before I met you I teamed with a psychotic abusive vampire that reminded me of my biological mother.

Sure his actions are ****** up, but so long as he attempts to compensate for the damage he wrought, it's okay

I cover the entire stasis field in a spiked orb of shadows.

As soon as it ends, the orb will contract in on itself from all directions, impaling the man and crushing him.

He can't warp space if there's no space inside the orb for him to warp.

**** dude, I just sensed another power peep in Japanlandia, Imma see if it's Malucius... and GTFO if it aint

"OI POWER USER, IF YOUR THEIR JUST ******* SHOW YOURSELF FAM, I DON'T BITE BECAUSE I AINT DEMONIC **** LIKE THAT MALUCIUS DIPSHIT" I hollar into the crowd

The man, with the full power of a Sith walks towards him. . ." Ahem. This isn't Japanlandia. It's called Japan." I state, with an eye brow raised.

Christian Higdon said:
"TRUE. I DID CAUSE IT." He said, a bit ashamed. "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
It's okay man, It ain't the end of existence. Just because you did bad shit doesn't make you a bad person, if you like show earnesty and actively or passively attempt to fix that of which you ****** up. You ain't a bad perso

A bad person is someone that actively tries to either prevent people from doing that shit.

Even if you did that, you wouldn't be bad... Atleast not in my book ma

If there's any damage, we can work through it together, catch me?

Spider Kaiju said:
The man, with the full power of a Sith walks towards him. . ." Ahem. This isn't Japanlandia. It's called Japan." I state, with an eye brow raised.

"S-s-s-or-r-ry sir, I-i-i-m a b-bit of a weeaboo. now that doesnt excuse my actions, but still"

"Anyway how's j-j-ja-ap-pan d-doing? I can s-s-see that Way-ylon didn't nuke it"

"Japan has a large influx of people with various powers, the place seems relatively secure compared to other places in the world, but the economy is suffering due to America and Europe's currently ruined state." '

the instant the stasis field is depleted, the man's sword wobbles as he is reduced to chunks far too small to see, which, along with the destruction of his soul, completely destroys his body, before the sword teleports away

the desert locale disappears, and the base falls back into the ground

Hl3 or bust said:
the instant the stasis field is depleted, the man's sword wobbles as he is reduced to chunks far too small to see, which, along with the destruction of his soul, completely destroys his body, before the sword teleports away
As the sword moves to cut him apart, the darkness around the blade thickens and holds it in place.

The rest of the shadows stab into him.

My essence imbues the shadows and devours him, body and soul.

Now, let's see what powers he has.

[Sooooo… Swathing just died.]

"Uh, the name is Henry. . . and your mind is extremely dark? What are you and who are you?"

"Local abused nine year old with superpowers. My mum beat me on a daily basis and a priest sexually abused me, I then shot up his congregation. Felt guilt, and then the priest that raped me killed themself".

"Feel free to look in their, it's all true. I can't **** with memories even if I tried. Apparently I have Pre Magicant Ness, and he can't **** with memories"

"Anyway, I'm here for two reasons. ONE, make sure Waylon didn't nuke you guys,and two, to find a mech to kill a demon"

"Wait... You talking to Hostless? Oh they my BFF, made me realize that I shouldn't hate myself and to always pursue kindness"

"Eh, you can travel throughout Japan and ask for Mechs yourself. No joke. Apparently the internet doesn't work anymore because of all the chaos going on, but you could always try to check things out the old fashioned way."

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
As the sword moves to cut him apart, the darkness around the blade thickens and holds it in place.
The rest of the shadows stab into him.

My essence imbues the shadows and devours him, body and soul.

Now, let's see what powers he has.
just before the man's corpse is touched, the sword seemingly duplicates within itself, and all the shadows in the desert are instantly destroyed

Spider Kaiju said:
"Eh, you can travel throughout Japan and ask for Mechs yourself. No joke. Apparently the internet doesn't work anymore because of all the chaos going on, but you could always try to check things out the old fashioned way."
"Wait before I go, are the mechs Super or Real? Like is this Gundam shit or Mazinger shit? Because if it's Gundam shit then I'mma need to mod it's dumbass, if it's Mazinger shit then this gunna be HYPE!"

"toodaloo! Also mind telling the author of Eromanga Sensei that the sexualization of lolis sets a real life precedent for sexual abuse? Kay thanks!"

Code:
I say, flying off to Akihabara

"There are all kinds of mechs here. Not just one. Some might even be magitech machines." "I don't even know what Mazinger shit is."

[@Swathing saying "Malucius" out loud kills you via death hax that I never expected to see go off, you have officially died now.]

:Malucius: Henry didn't quite hear what the man said. All that he remembered was that this strange new man died instantly right in front of him. What was it the man said right before he died? He missed it::

Back