• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

I find the baths.

"Ah, here we go. Not a pool of void, but it will do"

I turn the water on.

"So, tell me more about your realm?"

I'm glad that someone is asking me about my home. "Well as the second in command I was allowed to split off a part of Hell. I then expanded that part into infinity and I froze it. It's full of pitch black hell fire and large ice constructs. Apart from that realm I had my void realm in which I rested and spend my alone time. In the void realm only the things that I allowed to exist existed. It was so peaceful" I say. I long to go back to my realm.

"That void bit sounds nice. So does it being cold. Heat is just another form of life really. Stopping that life is just another step on the road to peace."

I let my shadow armour vanish then remove my eyepatch, ring, machine gun, and handcuffs from my ribcage, put them aside, then slip into the cold bath. Homunculus shadows start slipping out of my core and seep through the water to scrub my arm bones.

"Ahhh that's nice"

"Well nothing in Hell is really alive anyway. It was kind of lonely though. I just couldn't get along with any other inhabitants of Hell. Ever since I was a newborn demon I was alone most of the time" I say while leaning against a wall.

I reach into my chest with a skeleton arm and pull out my homunculus core, then I pop it on the side of the bath.

"I used to get on well enough with the people of my village. It was my family who couldn't stand me. I was the younger daughter, always second-best, not the prettiest, just another mouth to feed. I was the slave, beaten for not being perfect, my sister was the princess, praised even in her imperfections. But I loved them. Despite everything, they were still my family"

From the core, I reach out with shadow arms to pick up the skeleton and some soap and give it a scrub all over. I take the arms out to get in the shoulder rotator bones and other hard to reach places. I do the same with the legs and the rib and the pelvis. I pop off the skull and stick my hands inside it to make sure I get the inside of the skull to. Then I dunk the whole skeleton back in the water a few times to rinse it off, spin it around to get off all the water, then hang it up over the bath's privacy curtain to dry.

The eye on the black orb spins around to look at Malucius.

"But one day, I found a dog lying dead on the road. It was such a beautiful dog, so I cried that I couldn't have it as a pet. Shadows slipped from my hands into the dog, and it stood up and barked.. I found I had magic! And she didn't! Something I was better at than my sister! I was oh so happy. But my parents werent. They didn't like my dog. They called me an abomination."

"That was when I realised the truth! That dog, lying there, still on the road, looked more peaceful than my family ever had. So I told my dog to give them the same peace. And when my sister came home, and started to cry at what she didn't understand, I gave her peace as well. So pretty they were. Lying there so still and cold. All their aches and pains and worries gone at last."

"I'm sorry to inform you that they first had to endure some more pain before they got to rest. But hey, the rest after that is eternal. I should give it to the humans of this world too" I say with a smile. I look at Rose. "I do admire that someone who was once a mortal found the real beauty in something most others fear out of ignorance"

"Oh I've been distracted from keeping watch on the others" I take another peak at the original earth.

"Hhmmm" I watch carefully and then I see Walter sleeping. "The time is ripe" I say to Rose.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"I just told you to eat shit Slender, literally ingest the feces of another, or perhaps even yourself, through a facial orifice. Oh wait I forgot, you don't HAVE a facial orifice do you?" I say towards Slender

[Hopefully Randy responds to this when they wake up]
"GRRRR!" Slender was MAD. He started letting the tentacles do their work.

Suddenlt, the entire League of Villains base is lifted out of the ground, as those with good enough senses or those outside see that the surrounding area has been turned into a desert, seemingly stretching to the horizen

Christian Higdon said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
"I just told you to eat shit Slender, literally ingest the feces of another, or perhaps even yourself, through a facial orifice. Oh wait I forgot, you don't HAVE a facial orifice do you?" I say towards Slender

[Hopefully Randy responds to this when they wake up]
"GRRRR!" Slender was MAD. He started letting the tentacles do their work.
"Wherever there's suffering, me and Splendor gonna be there to null it. Because after all, what's the point of being mean, if in the end we all expire? We should make life as nonmiserable as possible. It's our only weapon against the unkindness that is reality. So go ahead bugger, try and make this kid kill himself. Not like it's going to do anything, like I said. Reality's an unkind place..." I say, luring Slender into my Trap.

"Oh good - woah" I say as the base rumbles.

I pull my skeleton back on and engage my defensive measures.

Then I teleport out of the base into the air above.

"... why are we in a desert now?"

in the far distance, only just crossing the horizen, you see a large man with a sword causally walking over towards the base, which begins to twist and contort in on itself

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï"Then we finish this before we miss the opportunity"

I teleport behind the man and send a wave of shadows at him.

Rose's stab never connects, with it seemingly not getting any closer to him at all, despite still seeming to move

however, the mans slashes at her at speeds she can barely even comprehend, with it seemingly moving through far less space than it should in such a motion

Monarch Laciel said:
[Wonderful. Spatial hax]
I teleport out of the way of the slashes.

"Who are you. Why are you attacking us!"
the man grunts

"Your.....very existance upsets the natural order of life and death. No one has the authority to simply kill as one pleases."

he slashes again, the sword appearing next to Rose as if it teleported to her

I shadow walk out of the way again.

"I am a necromancer. Death is but my plaything, to give or withhold as I see fit. I have all the authority I need. Now tell me your name. Or are you so rude as to not answer a lady's question?"

"oh look at that. A simple minded mortal who thinks he's knowledgeable about the concepts of life and death"

I use mean look on him.

"You do not deserve my answers."

Malucius' Mean Look seemingly never reaches the man, as the light that his glare is carried in expands to force the Mean Look away

Waylon sees that the entire area is beginning to crackle with golden electricity as purple thorns leave the man's arms

Christian Higdon said:
"Funny. Wanna know the truth of me?" He asked.
"Sure. I'm always willing to hear someone out! Unless your Malucius, and even then I'd STILL be willing to hear him out, albeit with heaBy firepower as a backup"

"Sure. I'm always willing to hear someone out! Unless your Malucius, and even then I'd STILL be willing to hear him out, albeit with heaBy firepower as a backup"

"I AM reality's misery. Let that slide in." He said, trying to make it so he wasn't a forgotten shadow in the woods.

Back