• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

Christian Higdon said:
"Sure. I'm always willing to hear someone out! Unless your Malucius, and even then I'd STILL be willing to hear him out, albeit with heaBy firepower as a backup"
"I AM reality's misery. Let that slide in." He said, trying to make it so he wasn't a forgotten shadow in the woods.
"So you embody the concept of Misery? oof, well guess what? Like literally guess this is a revolutionary concept that's quite frankly SWEEPING za nation, and no it's not eating shit"

I try to break his mind with my mind manipulation. "Oh look at that, he's also insecure about his ideology"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Sure. I'm always willing to hear someone out! Unless your Malucius, and even then I'd STILL be willing to hear him out, albeit with heaBy firepower as a backup"
"I AM reality's misery. Let that slide in." He said, trying to make it so he wasn't a forgotten shadow in the woods.
"So you embody the concept of Misery? oof, well guess what? Like literally guess this is a revolutionary concept that's quite frankly SWEEPING za nation, and no it's not eating shit"
"GRRRRRRRRRRR!" Slenderman's face changed to a darkened tone with a red mouth, sharp teeth.

WHYNAUT said:
I try to break his mind with my mind manipulation. "Oh look at that, he's also insecure about his ideology"
he says "Insecure? I feel like you don't really know what self-reflection is." an instant before disappearing from sight, the light that would allow you to see him having been moved kilometers away, leaving you attempting to mind hax nothing

he has no magic, but you find yourself feeling...................odd, as if you are dissociating with yourself. However you do find his mind an instant before he appears behind you and furiously, yet skillfully, swings at you

[the sword is able to hit you btw]

My shadow armour starts adapting, reinforcing itself with further layers of shadow to double its durability.

I send out a wave of shadows that covers the ground, my essence imbued within it, smothering and devouring the yellow lightning.

I also see if I can sense the man by sensing any death coming from him.

Edit:

And then my homunculus senses see him appear next to Malucius, so shadows shoot out of the ground, not to stab him seeing as he's just spatial haxing that away, but to block his strike and act as a solid wall around him.

[1: you cannot see the lightning, it's Hamon from Hermit Purple

2: I'm pretty sure that Hamon isn't able to just be smothered like that]

[1. Pretty sure Hamon is visible even if Hermit Purple isn't]

[2. It's solar energy. My essence absorbs light to expand itself. And I wield shadows. I can smother it.]

the man's sword connects, and Malucius feels as though he his own soul has been shredded and brought back together in a "cut" form

Monarch Laciel said:
[1. Pretty sure Hamon is visible even if Hermit Purple isn't]
[2. It's solar energy. My essence absorbs light to expand itself. And I wield shadows. I can smother it.]
[tfw if i do anything that count legit counter Monarch i'd get yelled at for pulling it outta my ass]

Christian Higdon said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"GRRRRRRRRRRR!" Slenderman's face changed to a darkened tone with a red mouth, sharp teeth.
"You can become something different. Sure you embody misery, but you can become NONMISERY, anyone can become good if they try. Good doesn't require giving up smoking, it doesn't require giving up drugs, and hell, it don't even require giving up sex! Assuming your version of sex is nonconsentual rape, because then that's the violation of another human's will"

"All you gotta do to be basic good, is to see when somebody's suffering, and try not to make it worse, be it actively or passively"

"whaddaya say? wanna become basic good?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"It may be alternate, but it's still the same planet with the same people on it. Who knows, maybe a powerless version of you is somewhere here."

If she hasn't been killed by bad powered people already.
[bump just in case Blah didn't see it]

"ouch" I use reality warping to counter the spatial manipulation of the enemy and I try shoot a shadow ball at him.

Malucius' reality warping causes the man's spatial manipulation to be marginally weakened, causing the shadow ball to actually be able to move towards him, albiet at an extremely slow rate. However, when it touches the man's blade, it is reflected at it's normal speed, augmented by the man's spatial manipulation

I begin expanding my darkness along the ground through the environment, then up around us all, before closing off the top to plunge us all into darkness. I also turn invisible.

I wonder if this man can see in the dark.

I grow into a formless cloud of gas, energy and darkness the size of a skyscraper. I extend the shadow of the enemy to come into contact with me to try and immobilize him.

Christian Higdon said:
".....Maybe." Slender teleported off.
"Good life Sirmaam Slender, Good life"

"Okay Splendy! Let's talk to this kiddin!"

Right on sir!

"Kid, did you hear what I said talking to Slender"

"I t-t-t-h-h-hink I g-got the gist"

"Then you realize you have the power to make other's lives better?"

"y-y-y-ye-eah"

"and that if your own life is shit, then you can help the life of another to vicariously live through their joy?"

"y-y-yeah"

"Well... My work here is done, Oh Splendy?"

Hmmm?

"here" I say, handing them a Kindness Beacon

"You ever need to talk to me, and this beacon gonna send it to me"

"A war is coming Splendy, a war with participants very unkind, like your fellow Slendor was. With your happiness shizz, hopefully we can convince them that the world is worth being nice to?"

Sounds lovely! But hurt anyone and I simply cannot abide

"
Yeah... I get that"

"Toodaloo!" I say, flying off to the Graset-

"MY MECH GOT NIPPED, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Welp, might as well back to base

Yo HOSTLESS, I say, contacting him via the channels entailed by telepathic fuckery

What's hoppin?

Rose's darkness is forced back into the ground a few moments before it fully encloses the area, and the man can still percieve her, albiet not especially well

the man's arm gruesomely distorts and pops in multiple locations, cutting at Malucius from multiple directions at once, throwing out dozens of dozens of slashes in an effective instant, while light is warped to be constantly around him in all directions, effectively removing his shadow

I teleport behind him and I absolutely nullify light around the man, connecting his shadow to me and making him blind.

Christian Higdon said:
"HUH. ADRIAN IN MY HEAD. WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE A....OH, NO." HOSTLESS said.
Bro it's actually me, don't worry fam

I'm just checking in, I got like some weird psychic juju shit in my mech, and spent like the past three hours flying around the world. I helped the Grinch, murdered Jeff the Killer and fell into suicidal tendencies again, and THEN teamed up with Splendorman to keep a suicidal kid from being murdered by Slenderma

I continue to spread the darkness further and further around us, then have them grow straight up again. Let's see if this man's powers can affect my shadows when they are kilometres away from us

Also, he can't see me all that well?

That means it's dark in here. Even if he is warping the light around him, the fact that it is dark in here means that light can't be very strong. Oh, and Malucius just nullified that light. Even better.

The shadows directly on the man's skin thicken, holding him in place, and grow sharp and bladed on the inside, effectively coccooning him in tiny iron maiden made of darkness.

The shadows in the man's mouth and nose thicken and grow spiked, clinging in place, blocking his oxygen and chopping at his mouth.

All his spatial hax this far have pushed things away before they could ever get close. Let's see if it can stop something that appears already in contact with him.

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU DID? I WONDER....WHO'S NEXT." He said.
Don't know bro, OMNI toasted my mech because APPARENTLY I can't steal shit from other universes, so I guess I gotta either make one in this verse, or STEAL one in this verse.

I think I might take a break for a bit, accidentally murdering someone and doubting the sanctity of one's morals is exhausting as ****. Hey... wanna hit up Japan? They seem to be most removed from all the fuckery that's been going on, like. Central Park got nuked, Europe got nuked, It's a wonder Japan hasnt

So you in?

as the man's body is shredded by the attacks, a singular drop of blood instantly grows into an entire new body, before the old body crumbles to dust as he wildly slashes at everyone, the attacks seemingly appearing in front of them

I stop time and fly towards the assailant, punching it many many times. Before the stop ends I place a symbiote on it.

[I can bypass it because my body is hardlight so if he needs to actively not let certain light in and thehardlight body can walk straight through that]

[His spatial hax doesn't seem to be entirely passive. It seems either semi-autonomous, or linked to his choice, seeing as it lets in the light for him to see, but blocked the light from Mean Look, which is literally just normal light carrying an image]

[My body is hardlight so if he needs to actively not let certain light in, my hardlight body can walk straight through that]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"It may be alternate, but it's still the same planet with the same people on it. Who knows, maybe a powerless version of you is somewhere here."

If she hasn't been killed by bad powered people already.
"No, that's not it." She shakes her head. "I've been in this ****** up world this whole damn time, from before the first explosions went off. The massacre in central park, the mysterious deaths in numerous countries, the superhuman fights spread over the internet and news, the bombing of Norway, and finally when we went to hide in the bunker as the missiles were flying ot New York. We all come from this world, and those of us with powers only gained them when we were stranded in that damn bunker. There was nothing like being sent to another world, and whether its the assholes who gained abilities or the ones who didn't, none of them appeared from thin air or changed locations, or anything crazy. They were just strong all of a sudden."

Torlikoff said:
I stop time and fly towards the assailant, punching it many many times. Before the stop ends I place a symbiote on it.
[I can bypass it because my body is hardlight so if he needs to actively not let certain light in and thehardlight body can walk straight through that]

[His spatial hax doesn't seem to be entirely passive. It seems either semi-autonomous, or linked to his choice, seeing as it lets in the light for him to see, but blocked the light from Mean Look, which is literally just normal light carrying an image]

[My body is hardlight so if he needs to actively not let certain light in, my hardlight body can walk straight through that]
[nah, it passively works to protect him

so it'll push you away regardless]

Actually, if you wanna join up meet me there, I'mma see how the current state of affairs is

I fly to Japan at the SPEED OF LIGHT

Wow... It's surprisingly unfucked, which is weird considering the AMOUNT OF NUCLEAR FUCKERY that's occured as of late, not to mention ZOMBIE OUTBREAKS

"CHILE ALSO, AND I KNOW WHO DID IT. SURE. I CAN TAKE A BIT OFF. SAVING REALITY IS HARD." He said, teleporting to Japan.

Back