• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

[I gtg]

I let Waylon explore the base and I go into my second lab. I start creating stuff again.

"YES" He picks his rocket laucher and fire 100 missiles at you.

"Cool" I use [Long named technique] and fire countless wind punches/slashes at the missiles.

" 'murica"

I say jokingly as i go take a closer look at the flag.

You feel the Statue of Liberty waving at you.

American Power.

CrimsonStarFallen said:

American Power.
[That would be cool as hell, but the statue of liberty was destroyed, so ... mid regen for the statue of liberty ?]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
" 'murica"
I say jokingly as i go take a closer look at the flag.

American Power.

[But I destroyed the statue]

[Oh hey, that's one of the countries I'm going through.]

Seeing a humanBottom fight a probably human, Blarie sits down and watches

"YES" He picks his rocket laucher and fire 100 missiles at you.

"Cool" I use [Long named technique] and fire countless wind punches/slashes at the missiles.

The missiles explode.

Buffed guy stomps on the ground, trying to make you lose you balance.

Omni's voice passes through Rose's voice. "Congratulations."

Eye Patch has:

Dark Vision: Massive eye sight enhancement

Zoom: Can see even down to microscopic sizes.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Hmm. I can use it to pin pressure points. Neat." He said while spinning around the needle with his fingers.
Omni's voice: "You gained a item."

The neddle has:

Pressure point viewing: You can see all pressure points in a body. (Good luck figuring out what each one does.)

Precision Strike: Can attack with extreme precision.

Might as well do some shard hunting myself. I start with Hawaii before searching through the other Pacific Islands.

I leave the Clone behind just in case. If one of "us" shows up, the elves probably won't be enough to protect Rex on their own.

I finish the carving.

"Greatest masterpiece ever"

Now there's a giant hello kitty face carved on the moon, which is large enought to be seen from the earth

Blarie begins cheering out "go humanBottom!" Soon, several other humans arrive and watch the fight. They begin betting on who will win.

[I'm watching Psycho's fight btw.]

Overlord775 said:
I finish the carving.

"Greatest masterpiece ever"

Now there's a giant hello kitty face carved on the moon, which is large enought to be seen from the earth
The power of fluffy boys shines within you.

Alatreon is currently interested on what those shadows does. It just punched through a wall.

"What can you do with those shadows aside from punching things? I'm always curious person."

This is one magic ice wall to just be connected to the chest that was way above us.

I look inside the chest.

Back