• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

Making my way through Phoenix, I begin to sense lethal intentions surrounding me. There are several men, all of them armored in suits similar to the enemy that I killed in the New Mexican desert. Their force fields all glimmered in the night air. Noticing that they have me surrounded in the parking lot, I telepathically begin to attack their minds. That seems to work, but they activate what appears to be some kind of button on their wrists. With the telepathic inhibitors functioning, I can see that I have a fight on my hands.

Their deadly energy weapons are aimed right at me, and are fired. Luckily for me, I'm very fast, and manage to avoid any fire power that they attempt to kill me with. Leaping forward and dodging all of their attacks, I dart with amazing fury towards one of them and simply elbow him hard enough in the face that his neck would break if he wasn't shielded. Further energy beams are emitted towards my general direction, before I teleport out of the way, appearing behind one.

Reaching with both hands towards the second target, I attempt to reach through his force field, so I could snap his neck, this was at a time when I was still inexperienced with my powers. I could command the forces of lightning through my mind alone, along with other attacks towards my enemy, but I was still thinking like a fighter, not a psychokinetic. Then I wonder why for a split second why I am not strong enough to just bust through, but then I remind myself, I can just attack with freezing ice, blistering fire or lightning.

I stretch forth my hands, taking seven laser blasts all across my body, which cuts me apart, before I find myself reforming through my advanced regenerative properties. But I still stand, unleashing arctic powers of ice, in order to encase one of these men inside a frozen prison. Stunned, and covered in ice, I move as a blur and crush him from the top of his head to his groin, shattering what was once a living man.

Turning around, I attempt to cause my psychokinetic mind to freeze them all into place, but as I attempt to do so, a bright blue blur covers them all for a split second. Seemingly impervious to that attack, they resume firing, this time with plasma attacks. . . that hurt worse, but I wasn't dead yet. Quickly, I switched from ice to fire. . . Outstretched hands aimed towards them, a fire streams from my hands, and begins putting a great strain on their shields. As I grit my teeth, I am once again discorporated through their energy assault, though I once again reform.

I teleport once more, well aware that if they continue to press their assault, they might possess the ability to annihilate me for good. I changed my assault from a massive torrent of fire, to massive energy bolts of electricity. With their shields receiving damage, they attempt to flee.

I telekinetically uproot half an abandoned apartment building, and suddenly, the group finds themselves either dead or indisposed, with their shields blown away through sheer impact trauma. I walk over to one of my enemies and pick him up by his scrawny little neck.

"WHY? WHY are you killing people? Why did you murder an entire town, of six hundred people? Why are you trying to murder me?" telepathically, I can read their minds, now that their helmets no longer protect their minds, I can tell what happened, they are people gifted by Omni, and they are working as contract killers.

I manage to force the information from their minds. "George Danverse". He engineered the virus that wiped out an entire small town of six hundred people. He believed he needed to wipe out the Human race in order to rebuild it in his image. Well, he wouldn't get away with it. . . Using my manipulation of mitochondria, I put them all into indefinite comas and lay them in the street.

And now, I leave. Somewhere in London, England, there is a strange man named George Danverse.

Back