• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EVANGALIEN--Lord Boros vs Rei Ayanami/Lilith

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized and High 6-A forms for both. Takes place on New Namek. Which regenerating threat to humanity wins?

2821345-lilithrising
Lord Boros

Boros has higher Regenerationn and is possibly a planet buster,actually if we go by anime and manga he indeed can blast of a planet.

So yeah he wins

WilliamShadow said:
Boros has higher Regenerationn and is possibly a planet buster,actually if we go by anime and manga he indeed can blast of a planet.
So yeah he wins
This is Boros' Multi-Continent level stats, not Planet level

Lilith liquefies Boros with her Anti-AT Field and frees his soul.

Nvm i didn't read well for that one but I guess we have to consider it possible or else it's a mismatch.

I'm not too well-read on NGE, but aren't the Soul-Hax applicable only to humans since they descended from Lilith or something? They were made of LCL which was basically her blood? Boros wouldn't be made of that stuff and did not descend from the primordial soup related to Lilith.

Also AT-Fields are properties of souls, both Angel and Human, of any living being. When Boros activates Meteoric Burst, he mentions that he has become pure energy that surpasses living flesh. If he is an energy being can the soul-hax still work on him?

Know what? I change my vote for reasons above.

Lilith cant affect spmething that isnt made of LCL.

And if Boros destroys the surface, what will Lilith feed out of or what will she do?

Energy being or not, Boros should still have an A.T. Field so he'd still lose his soul.

I think this is a problem of crossover rules.

Would NGE's rules affect Boros? Would soulhax work on someone from a verse where souls are just fiction?

Maybe this is inconclusive for the argument above since having Boros be affected by something that only works on NGE but not on OPM its injust.

"Would NGE's rules affect Boros?"

Yes. Verse equalization.

"Would soulhax work on someone from a verse where souls are just fiction?"

No.

Boros wins because not only is he too small to see he would also be able to easily dodge Rei's attacks since she has much more ground to cover. His smaller size but equal power also means his attacks will penetrate a lot easier and get more energy in, while Rei's hits will be spread out and hurt less.

Well, Lilith doesn't need to hit him. Her Anti AT-Field encompasses her and if Boros runs into it he loses his soul.

There's nothing implying he doesn't have one, and in such cases we assume he does.

Promestein said:
There's nothing implying he doesn't have one, and in such cases we assume he does.
Shouldn't that be the other way around? Like assuming a verse has Santa Claus because there's nothing indicating Santa doesn't exist.

@Xcano

We've had it as a standard for a long time. Unless there's something specifically stating a character has no soul (Or if it's obvious they don't have one, like if they're a robot), we assume they have one.

Back