• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Eustace has his Mallet" W╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âa╠Âp╠Âo╠Ân╠Â?╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠Â

Stalker Maggot said:
"Eustace has his Mallet"
W╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âa╠Âp╠Âo╠Ân╠Â?╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠Â
all memes aside who do you think wins? if you want to vote it's your choice

So, I'll be serious

SCP-3813 has Intelligence and Range

Eustace Bagge has Lifting Strength and regeration help

I'm assuming SCP-3813 is baseline 7-B. This means Eustace has a ×3 AP edge

Now, does SCP-3813 use transmission in character? If he does, then I vote him. If not, I'm not sure

Stalker Maggot said:
So, I'll be serious
SCP-3813 has Intelligence and Range

Eustace Bagge has Lifting Strength and regeration help

I'm assuming SCP-3813 is baseline 7-B. This means Eustace has a ×3 AP edge

Now, does SCP-3813 use transmission in character? If he does, then I vote him. If not, I'm not sure
do you mind if i take that has a vote for 3813?

Eustace has a pretty decent AP advantage here, regen and lifting might too. But his opponent has the intelligence edge while Eustace tends to be a dolt. The SCP has a weakness in the joints, but Eustace isn't gonna be aware of this and Large Size will make it harder. Guess I'll lean on the SCP FRA here.

Leaning towards Eustace here. His AP advantage is a more reliable way of putting 3813 down than 3813 can with transmutation, smarter or not.

Hmmm from what I see on the profile that transmutation can only be done by engulfing the target. Considering Eustace's smaller size he could make it tough to get a bead on him, though if he gets engulfed its basically a one hit kill.

Heat Manip could make it an issue for Eustace to get too close either, though the mallet might help. I'll still lean on the SCP here atm but if he gets given his shotgun or someone can make a compelling enough argument to deal with this issue I'll switch.

Stillwinston said:
Hmmm from what I see on the profile that transmutation can only be done by engulfing the target. Considering Eustace's smaller size he could make it tough to get a bead on him, though if he gets engulfed its basically a one hit kill.

Heat Manip could make it an issue for Eustace to get too close either, though the mallet might help. I'll still lean on the SCP here atm but if he gets given his shotgun or someone can make a compelling enough argument to deal with this issue I'll switch.
I don't think the heat will do much. Eustace survived being vaporized

Okay then, I guess I can switch my vote to Eustace. The one hit kill is still an issue but if Eustace can duck around and use his AP edge he can probably pull a win off.

Back