• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was asked to comment here.

I don’t really have much to add to this beyond what was already added, and being honest, Eternatus’s scaling isn’t exactly my expertise. His tier is a little all over the place for me.

However, in response to the point on people thinking Leon wouldn’t know about Urishifu when making that statement about Eternatus, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and sort of a huge reach. Mustard has obviously had an Urishifu before if the guy is literally going to have well developed and established training grounds and towers for Kubfu’s own evolutionary forms.
Sounds like he was just knowledgeable. Contradicted by Mustard's statement too

Also the counters against Mustard having an Urshifu before are really poor. "He just knows a lot about Urshifu", but how did he know much about it if he didn't had one ever before? Especially with training grounds made for Kubfu to evolve in Urshifu?

We also have a random guy in the Dojo giving to Urshifu the ability to Gigantamax, how could he know about that if Urshifu was never a thing in the Dojo?
He could know a lot about it because he saw other people having it maybe? No confirmation, its too unclear

Gigantamax are like Mega Evos, each unique to the species. Just basing this on "he saw other people" doesn't make sense. It's a Dojo made for Kubfus and Urshifus, and now you're saying that Urshifus never existed before the player came? That's hella a ridiculous reach ngl

Gigantamax are like Mega Evos, each unique to the species. Just basing this on "he saw other people" doesn't make sense. It's a Dojo made for Kubfus and Urshifus, and now you're saying that Urshifus never existed before the player came? That's hella a ridiculous reach ngl
i agree

I was asked to comment here, and I do not know anything about Pokemon scaling; especially generations beyond the 4th one. However, I do think Kukui and Strym make sense that some ratings could be rather iffy on scaling justifications too.

I was told to comment here as well, and while I have not played the 4th and 8th generations, I do agree with Strym’s reasonings

I said Mustard might have never had them before. Not that they never existed

There's also no evidence leon fought mustard's urshifu, if he had one, because we don't even see him using an urshifu against the protagonist when he was serious. He also still has a Kubfu

In his training campus made for them. Right...
Made for Kubfu you mean

And there's still the Mustard statement which is more credible since he knows about Zacian and how it was used to defeat Eternatus, and the protag canonically uses one

Either way, ignoring the random wackness King is saying, there's no evidence that Leon specifically had seen a kubfu or an Urshifu especially considering he was never given one to train, thus we shouldn't scale everything based on one random statement

Either way, ignoring the random wackness King is saying, there's no evidence that Leon specifically had seen a kubfu or an Urshifu especially considering he was never given one to train, thus we shouldn't scale everything based on one random statement
But we saw regular trainers having those even outside the Dojo, and Leon had been the undefeated champion since years, with only the player beating us. I don't think Leon is ignorant enough to not knowing its existence.

But we saw regular trainers having those even outside the Dojo, and Leon had been the undefeated champion since years, with only the player beating us. I don't think Leon is ignorant enough to not knowing its existence.
"Regular trainer" That trainer isn't very regular, he's part of Project Mew.
Oh and Mustard uses Urshifu even outside the Dojo as well. Someone like Leon has definitely seen one in his career, it's literally impossible that ge never did.
That was literally after the training where he evolved Kubfu. Previously, we clearly see that he hasn't even evolved his Kubfu yet. Why would he just keep a random urshifu in his storage?
So now Kubus never used the towers to make them evolve. You serious?
Maybe, but Mustard never did because we see that his Kubfu hasn't evolved yet. He waited until the protagonist chose which tower to go to

Back