• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low Multiversal likely Multiversal+ ( Leon is stated to be the world's strongest trainer and is stated to be Rank #1 in the Pokemon World Championships and the ultimate trainer . Defeated Lance even when he Gigantamaxed his Gyrados which was a battle to decide the strongest in the world . Leon defeated Raihan and is stated to be the strongest trainer in the Galar region . Who can become any region's champion should he choose to move . Ash implied he needed to defeat Leon to become the world's strongest Trainer with Leon defeating Ash's Pikachu in battle. Ash stated that he was too strong compared to himself, with Leon again stated that he and Charizard are the strongest with it being stated in a episode that he is the strongest of all . Leon is able to wore and fight Eternatus who is stated to be the most powerful Pokemon . Fights Soudo after he defeats and adds Eternatus to his party. Which should make him stronger than Rosa who can defeat Red and Sun who can also defeat Red who's Mega Charizard X can overwhelm Mewtwo. and Ash's Sceptile who can damage Deoxys. Deoxys can defeat and overwhelm Mewtwo . and is stated to be the strongest Pokemon associated with space and stars, having power of the universe itself . Deoxys can fight and damage Rayquaza who Zinnia implied could give her strength to protect all worlds beyond the starry sky Mewtwo is able to make multiple Pokeballs which all contain an infinite world . Should be surperior to Alain as as Alain admitted he cannot outdo Ash who's Mega Charizard X can clash with 50% Zygarde who is stronger than Mega Mewtwo X, a form which specializes in attacks . Leon should be stronger than Blake who has a trained Genesect who can tank attacks from , fight and damage Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo Y who can crush multiple pokeballs . Ash's Scpetile can one shot a trained Darkrai yet is weaker than Tobias's Latios which Ash's Pikachu can stalemate . Ash's Pikachu can fight Mecha-Giratina who is equal to Giratina . Ash's Pikachu with the combination of Latias, Latios, and Black Rayquaza is able to cancel out an attack from Unbound Hoopa, the Creation Trio, Primal Kyogre and Groudon, and Kyruem wtih Unbound Hoopa by itself being equal to Latios, Latias, and Black Rayquaza yet was weaker than Diantha's Gardevoir who can create universes and Diantha is stated to be the strongest trainer in Kalos which should make her stronger than Wulfric who also one shotted Pikachu. Darkrai is able to fight both Palkia and Dialga and tank attacks from them as well . Said attacks were gonna destroy the universe . Again stronger than Blake who can defeat Cynthia and stronger than Sun who can defeat Cynthia . Blake can also fight Tornadus who can fight the Unova Elite Four . Caitlin is able to stalemate Cynthia . Cynthia is able to damage Giratina and damage Palkia . Leon is stronger than Ethan who can one shot Pryce and defeat Lance's Dragonite who can with Giovanni's Ursaring can defeat the Creation Trio. Cynthia is stronger than Flint who is also somewhat comparable to Giratina . Leon is stronger than Lucas and Barry who can also fight Palkia and Dialga . Palkia and Dialga can create and destroy the universe . Dialga can rewind the universe to the big bang. Palkia stablizes all of space with it's breath and created all parallel dimensions . Palkia and Dialga can tear the very fabric of reality and reduce all that is to complete nothingness. Giratina is stated to be as powerful as Palkia and Dialga and is even stronger than them , can create the Distortion World and killing Giratina will make the Distortion World disappear . Giratina is the Distortion world itself . Giratina was distorting both the Distortion World and the main universe, which threatened to erase both from existence . The Distortion World also maintains the balance of space-time. There is mentions of several timelines and alternate universes based on alternate possibilities. There is the reflection cave, where there is as many worlds as there mirrors and each of those have their own Reflection Cave. Then there is the worlds that are able to be accessed by the ultra wormhole, which were used to grab villains from differing timelines . One has to travel across space and time to travel across different save files . Implying they are different universes . There has been 368 million copies of the game sold. There exists infinite universes and infinite possibilities which each world gives birth to more and more worlds, and so on. Leon should be stronger than Munna and Mushurna who can turn dream worlds into mist which are but another reality which are born in the Enterlink Zone . Leon should be stronger than Serena who can one shot a Mega Alakazam who can shift reality to merge two worlds. )
possibly Low Complex Multiversal
( Leon is able to defeat Ash's Gigantamax Pikachu Colress's description for why Z-Moves are so powerful is virtually the same for Magnolia's description for why Dynamaxing is powerful. Thus his Gigantamax form should be comparable to him using 10,000,000 Volts which is one with the power of Alola which is restored Ultra Necrozma when it lost all of it's power . Ash defeated Tapu Koko wielded by Professor Kukui who's power was said to be utterly unmatched despite people sensing Ultra Necrozma's power. Ash also overpowered Guardian of Alola which is the ultimate Z power, created by the people of Alola and Pokemon and thus should be superior to Light That Burns The Sky. Ultra Necrozma's strength exceeds the Legendary Pokemon which should include Palkia and Dialga and Arceus . Ash's Pikachu is able to defeat Gladion's trained Sivally who's power rivals those of pokemon often spoken in myth which should include Arceus. As the strongest trainer in the world, should be superior to Ethan who can fight and overpower Arceus . Should be stronger than Brendan who has a trained Mega Rayquaza who is powered by the bonds of humankind. Giratina couldn't make the world disappear because of the bonds shared between Pokemon and their trainers human thoughts are beyond space and time and overcome the laws of space and time which often refer to Palkia and Dialga and Palkia embodies space and Dialga being to time what Palkia is to space. Arceus created all of existence and Dialga and Palkia. Semi-plated Arceus is able to devastate all of existence which should include Ultra-Space which is stated to be Ultra-dimensional and there existing countless Ultra-spaces )
Cringe.

Well. I get it. But you're talking like Mustard never had an Urshifu before, but from his dialogues, the way he described it already points out at him already experiencing with one.
Thats most likely not enough to say Mustard had an urshifu, he could have learnt about it somehow. It would be pretty weird for him to have a ****** backup Urshifu just sitting in his store room or something

Thats most likely not enough to say Mustard had an urshifu, he could have learnt about it somehow. It would be pretty weird for him to have a ****** backup Urshifu just sitting in his store room or something
Literally part of his training revolves around Urshifu... Saying that against the Player it was the first time having an Urshifu requires evidence.

Literally part of his training revolves around Urshifu... Saying that against the Player it was the first time having an Urshifu requires evidence.
What training, and can you show me these? And Mustard's statement about it being able to shatter any blade obviously makes it stronger than Eternatus

Hmm.
It does seem almost impossible that there would be training grounds for kubfu if they had never evolved.

Still doesn't prove he had an Urshifu back then, or more Kubfu. He could just be training Kubfu a lot

He could just be knowledgeable on Urshifu? Do you think knowing a lot about a Pokemon means you have it?

And there's also the Mustard statement of Urshifu> Zacian

Both statements seem iffy to be, whether he had an urshifu before or not.

Mustard's is vague, and Leon's could just be showboating.
I mean he said it in front of a live stadium audience. He also calls you "the greatest challenger", it seems like he's hyping things up.

I don't feel comfortable scaling to Urshifu regardless if these two dubious statements are literally our only evidence.

Also, he could be referring only to their Eternamax form.

Both statements seem iffy to be, whether he had an urshifu before or not.

Mustard's is vague, and Leon's could just be showboating.
I mean he said it in front of a live stadium audience. He also calls you "the greatest challenger", it seems like he's hyping things up.

I don't feel comfortable scaling to Urshifu regardless if these two dubious statements are literally our only evidence.
Mustard's is not that vague, you can't tell me Zacian isn't included

either way i feel like some things are just vague here. The main problem is, we're trying to base it on Leon's statement which was made in the middle of a random remark. It's not like he suddenly sat down and explained to us how Eternatus is the most powerful character ever. There's also the lack of a japanese variant that we could try and translate.
There's also no evidence of Leon ever seeing an Urshifu especially considering he never got to train one despite being trained by mustard. It all just feels too vague.

He could just be knowledgeable on Urshifu? Do you think knowing a lot about a Pokemon means you have it?
He literally describes Kubfu as the island's secret armor and is the guy who gives Kubfu to us, other than being still the guy which leads to us to the tower trainings for Kubfu. And he already had a Kubfu himself, meaning he already had Urshifus before that Kubfu, if he knows that much stuff on how to train them.
And there's also the Mustard statement of Urshifu> Zacian
Just saying "stronger than any sword" isn't enough. No one knew about Zacian and Zamazenta before SWSH events to say one. Aegislash is also a thing in Galar too, I remember this.

He literally describes Kubfu as the island's secret armor and is the guy who gives Kubfu to us, other than being still the guy which leads to us to the tower trainings for Kubfu. And he already had a Kubfu himself, meaning he already had Urshifus before that Kubfu, if he knows that much stuff on how to train them.

Just saying "stronger than any sword" isn't enough. No one knew about Zacian and Zamazenta before SWSH events to say one. Aegislash is also a thing in Galar too, I remember this.
How does already having Kubfu mean he had Urshifus before that? And I told you, knowing a lot about them isn't enough to mean he has them

Mustard fights the protagonist who has a Zacian. There's also Hop, who he knows about.

i can actually, unless you provide evidence for Mustard having seen Zacian or Zamazenta before.
He fights the protagonist, who canonically has a Zacian

Anyways here's the deal. Leon has seen both Zacian and Zamazenta beating up Eternatus. Why would he say that he's the strongest?

Also if we're nerfing Eternatus it doesn't matter whether or not is the statement about shattering any sword legit or not as Eternatus would get knocked down to low 6-B to 6-B and Urshifu would stay at High 6-A

Anyways here's the deal. Leon has seen both Zacian and Zamazenta beating up Eternatus. Why would he say that he's the strongest?
They needed to beat it only together tho, not singularly.

Also if we exclude the Urshifu stuff, they would still be High 6-A due to the Darkest Day being a thing, and that includes the two Galar Regis.

But if we don't use Leon statement wouldn't Eternatus be downgraded ? Not like I disagree he literally got harmed by a lot of tier 7 pokemons even "the Darkest day" (literally his best feat ) was calculated as High 7-A

"An armor that can shatter any sword standing against it" obviously is a metaphor about describing Urshifu's power, not literally comparing it to Zacian. I don't see how this is a proof.
Why is it a metaphor when Mustard was sure of it? You think "any blade" is a coincidence?

They needed to beat it only together tho, not singularly.

Also if we exclude the Urshifu stuff, they would still be High 6-A due to the Darkest Day being a thing, and that includes the two Galar Regis.
Darkest day doesnt have high 6-A calcs I think, and nothing to imply Eternatus scales to the regis

Why is it a metaphor when Mustard was sure of it? You think "any blade" is a coincidence?
I mean, armors being unbreakable to any sword is a common metaphor, and Zacian already had a shield counterpart lol.
But if we don't use Leon statement wouldn't Eternatus be downgraded ? Not like I disagree he literally got harmed by a lot of tier 7 pokemons
Can you not? We have a rule against this.

I mean, armors being unbreakable to any sword is a common metaphor, and Zacian already had a shield counterpart lol.

Can you not? We have a rule against this.
What common metaphor is this? TF does Zacian having a shield counterpart have to do with anything?

What common metaphor is this? TF does Zacian having a shield counterpart have to do with anything?
Because now just describing Urshifu as an unbreakable armor against any sword somehow leading to Zacian when Mustard was just hyping up Urshifu definitely seems a reach to me.

Was asked to comment here.

I don’t really have much to add to this beyond what was already added, and being honest, Eternatus’s scaling isn’t exactly my expertise. His tier is a little all over the place for me.

However, in response to the point on people thinking Leon wouldn’t know about Urishifu when making that statement about Eternatus, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and sort of a huge reach. Mustard has obviously had an Urishifu before if the guy is literally going to have well developed and established training grounds and towers for Kubfu’s own evolutionary forms.

Back