• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Espio the Chameleon (Game) vs Enid (OK K.O.) (4-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • fight takes place in a forest
  • Adventure Era Espio and Turbo Enid are being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else

Enid: 0
>91.6 Yottatons
Espio: 4
>810 Yottatons
Incon: 0

Last edited:
You deserve a vote for your perseverance.

Espio can't deal with Enid's Low-High Regen, so any form of lethality is now off-the-table. That doesn't leave him helpless, however, as he has an AP advantage (>810 Yottatons vs stomping characters at 91.6 Yottatons, a difference of somewhere less than 8.84x).

Couple Espio's superior AP with better fighting prowess of his Ninjitsu, alongside superior Stamina for his non-stop 3 day adventure in Sonic Heroes, and I believe Espio can outlast, outskill, and straight up outmatch Enid in nearly every regard.

I'm not a watcher of the show, but I assume Enid wouldn't think to time travel and paradox Espio since that's the only wincon I see for her? And I'm unsure about whether this Soul Absorption Enid has is in-character and feasible to achieve.

As of now, Espio has my vote.

You deserve a vote for your perseverance.

Espio can't deal with Enid's Low-High Regen, so any form of lethality is now off-the-table. That doesn't leave him helpless, however, as he has an AP advantage (>810 Yottatons vs stomping characters at 91.6 Yottatons, a difference of somewhere less than 8.84x).

Couple Espio's superior AP with better fighting prowess of his Ninjitsu, alongside superior Stamina for his non-stop 3 day adventure in Sonic Heroes, and I believe Espio can outlast, outskill, and straight up outmatch Enid in nearly every regard.

I'm not a watcher of the show, but I assume Enid wouldn't think to time travel and paradox Espio since that's the only wincon I see for her? And I'm unsure about whether this Soul Absorption Enid has is in-character and feasible to achieve.

As of now, Espio has my vote.
Counted

I'll vote Espio FRA for now, but the vote may change depending on how in character it is for her to time travel and defeat him in the past

Time Travel isn't in character. It was only used to break up a fight between her two friends. She never uses it otherwise.

The Soul Absorption activates when Enid is extremely stressed but battles don't tend to stress her out so I doubt she would use it.

Overall, I don't really think that Enid has wincon.

Back