• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depending how it´s done, it can actually lead to tier 2.

Man, the verse is pretty lackluster if you ask me.

Anything you write in the book of Ages comes true, Shendu used it to rewrite history so he and his siblings ruled the world.

Spongebob is tier 2 by a similar feat, so he should be too.

It wouldn´t scale to physical stats by default, however.

Bobsican said:
Because the verse´s profiles weren´t that much developed yet TBH.
It should be removed then. He used it ONE TIME in the show and wasn't really something he could just pull out of his ass.

What happens is that we still have users somehow supporting it and nobody cares enought.

You may request the profiles to be deleted in the Deletion Request thread, however.

Going slightly off-topic....

I believe there were some unfinished Jackie Chan Animated Series revisions that came to a halt 2 months ago. IIRC, the characters were tiered too high because a feat of splitting a mountain or making a fissure in it was treated like destroying one.

As is, we COULD use the current -but, likely inaccurate- statistics on Shendu's profile, but I really wish those revisions could get finished.

And yes, it might be tempting to close this thread because of unfinished revisions, but given they've been unattended for 2 months, I'd suggest leaving this open until signs of resuming come to said revisions.

Tbh a bunch of JCA profiles are kinda wanked. The Ox Talisman only allowed an ox to split the top of a mountain which was maybe a 100m in two. The verse needs a serious downgrade.

If we are still doing this match in the meantime, since it has no calc, the Ox is baseline mountain level while Shendu casually overpowers Jackie who had it. With it, the AP gap shouldn't be that big, probably x3 for Espeon. What hax does Espeon have to incap Shendude because Horse and Dog combo make killing him highly unlikely?

Sleep manipulation is something Espeon leads with, especially with its own precognition it will think to use it.

Anything else? Because when Jade fell asleep with the Sheep, it triggered the astral projection. Thus Shendu

• falls asleep
  • Sheep activates
  • tries to possess Espeon
  • gets bounced back to his body
  • we are back at square one

Normally it only gets bounced once, not repeteadly, unless it´s another move, rather than the same move.

How the possession works, however?

His spirit flies into you. He then controls you. He does it to both Jackie and Valmont, I believe he does it to other people too but those two are the main ones.

Well, Psychic types are weak to soul based attacks, so there´s not much it can do about that.

It´s precognition should warn it about that however, so it can just lead with something else.

Any other status effects? Because rn I'm seeing an incon or Shendu ditches his body for the clearly superior (and adorable) one. The ditching might take a long while since he is one cocky lizard though he might go for it a lot faster if he gets paralysed and such.

Not really, the only one it can inflict is sleep.

Note that Espeon has a better range advantage, and even a powerful invisible homing attack with Future Sight.

Without a calc, Shendu is just 'a lot above baseline'.

Pokemon are immensely superior to 531 megatons, which itself is over 5x baseline, to the point where they pretty much stomp 531 megaton characters in-verse.

So this is probably a stomp

Back