• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time Havoc likely has an AP and durability advantage, and he also has his own hax at his disposal. His BFR is extremely quick, and he can literally abuse his teleportation endlessly without any consequences to his stamina, and he does so extremely often in character.

Also, Esdeath doesn't start with Mind Manipulation in-character. Time Havoc, however, starts the fight with teleport spamming, and as soon as he gets the better of Esdeath, he will use his BFR.

In the extremely rare event TH doesn't start the fight by spamming his hax, he can go to State 2 and time-stop right away, and do what he did to Reinz.

My vote is on him.

BFR, Actually uses his time Stop instead of waiting on the end of the match, AP advantage

Can we please stop making matches where the winner is obvious?

Gargoyle One said:
BFR, Actually uses his time Stop instead of waiting on the end of the match, AP advantage
Can we please stop making matches where the winner is obvious?
Not until Esdeath becomes a legitimate good character.

Oh wait...

Time Havoc for the reasons above.

Damn....

Don't quite remember how how Esdeath is.

I know she one shotted Tatsumi who is superior to his other form but that's it.

How high is that?

Tatsumi dwarfs his previous form who dwarfs his previous form who is baseline via backwards scaling from Low 7-B I think

It isn't. 7-B caps out at 50 megatons, if she was higher this match-up wouldn't exist.

Plus, the feat used to scale Time-Havoc to 42 megatons is lowballed to all hell.

And good luck stomping TH through AP alone. Dude is a beast.

I meant it might be an AP stomp for Havoc.

Regardless, Tatsumi is>His baseline form who got one shotted by Esdeath

How high is that?

From Kaltias's post, it seems like it would be:

Esdeath > Tatsumi 3 >>> Tatsumi 2 >>> Tatsumi = 8 megatons.

Yeah. Honestly starting to look like a stomp.

At first, I thought it'd be balanced out by his Time-Stop only being available to his transformed state, but his base form has Time-Slow and he can abuse the hell out of it, too.

lol

God.

Dammit.

And here I thought Time Havoc was gonna get an (Albeit one sided) win.

(Sigh)

Back