• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invel took this by using his Ice Lock. Also his Ice looks far more powerfull and colder than Esdeath Ice, because he was able easily freeze a Fire Dragon King Slayer - Natsu Dragneel, just by his alone presense

Just because it looks more powerful doesn't mean it is more powerful.

Anyway, can Invel kill Esdeath before she uses her time stop? Also, with Ice Storm CnC she has tons of techniques that allow her to attack in multiple directions.

Invel should be resistant to the cold like Gray. Also, he specializes in freezing objects somehow. Like how he froze Gray's ice attacks.

Invel should take this fairly easily to be honest, he has a mastery of ice potent enough to freeze a fire ball like Natsu fairly easily and cold enough to cause someone resistant to the cold like Gray to feel the chill. He should also be resistant to the cold considering he stands in the epicentre of his own attacks frequently- which will counter Esdeaths time stop- and not to mention he has no issue in using his ice lock hax the first chance he gets, essentially turning Esdeath in to a vegetable and dealing with her however he deems fit

Gargoyle 1 said:
I still vote Esdeath via time stop Invel's ice resistance is based on assumptions.
Wouldn't call it assumptions, more like deductive reasoning. Invel makes claims that Gray's ice magic woul be useless against him, we are aware that in FT every mage who specializes in a specific element has a resistance to said element, he stood in the epicentre of his own techniques without any issue while Gray even in devil slayer mode noted that it was freezing and the fact that even when he took damge it was all blunt force no freezing at all. Though I guess it's up to u

Nothing I said contradicted that, I noted that all the damage he took was blunt force- he was beaten into submission- but he was never actually frozen or bothered by the cold

@Gargoyle1: Gray needed a POF BS rage boost to stomp Invel and when Gray initially went DeS mode Invel more or less matched him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back