• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Invel ( Redux )

Her mind resistance is enough to shrug off that of the teigu when she first acquired it, a simple taste is enough to make someone insane, but the whole grail got nulled, so Ice Lock is out of the question.

Code:
Invel mind ability more like control body well i dont really know how his power work.
Big reason, Invel AP wise is baseline 7A, Esdeath herself, casually one shotted a Baseline 7A, so she's going in with a very good AP advantage.

Code:
Same with natsu casual one ahot 7A or 6C still get freez before he can do anything.
His Ice resistance can probably shrug off Mahapadma, but it won't stop her other Ice attacks from hurting him. Plus if all goes south, she can go close and tear him up with her rapier, which ultimately beats his fists weaponry wise

Code:
At this she might already got freez.

"Invel Mind ability more like control body how his power work"

So...? What's that going to do? He's controlling the body of a single person, as opposed to the fact that a single taste from the grail can make someone insane, she drank The Whole thing and shrugged it off after seconds, the only thing I've lock will do is make him drop his guard to which he likely gets killed.

"Same Natsu casual one ahot 7A or 6C can do anything."

What...? Just what are you even saying? We're talking about INVEL here, who is scaled to GRAY who is BASELINE just like Tatsumi.

"At this she might already got freez."

I can say the exact same Invel, and why so? You just say "She freezes" without saying why or how or anything...

So...? What's that going to do? He's controlling the body of a single person, as opposed to the fact that a single taste from the grail can make someone insane, she drank The Whole thing and shrugged it off after seconds, the only thing I've lock will do is make him drop his guard to which he likely gets killed.

Code:
Completly different, esd still can think but she cant move by it own Body.
What...? Just what are you even saying? We're talking about INVEL here, who is scaled to GRAY who is BASELINE just like Tatsumi.

Code:
Which mean he can freez even someone stronger than you.
I can say the exact same Invel, and why so? You just say "She freezes" without saying why or how or anything...

Code:
How? Invel can freez her ice... I dont know how to explain since I dont umdertand how he freez natsu it Just same way how invel freez natsu

But she resists Mind Screw, so it's once again, worthless and is only good at making him drop his guard.

Either it's PIS for freezing a High 7A, or it's hax, and Gray being High 7A wasn't the reason he survived.

Then we can't just say he'll automatically freeze someone with Ice Resistance.

Thank you sir, I believe you were the one who removed the last match for that.

Have a vote sir.

Gargoyle One said:
I believe you were the one who removed the last match for that.
Indeed, it was I DIO!

Back to the fight, from what (little) we see of Invel, Esdeath has an (arguable) AP advantage, demonstrated better combat skills, and showed resistance to the 2 things Invel leads with (Flash Freezing because Ice users, and Ice Lock because GG chalice of Demon Extract). But Invel may have the range advantage and the ability to freeze Esdeath's ice and rapier.

Wih SBA in play, due to the long range Esdeath most likely will spam giant ice blocks and/ or icicles, and after she sees Invel freezes them will change strategy. Esdeath overall seems better when it comes to changing between CQC and range spam, while Invel most of the time relies on freeze hax and Ice Lock, range or not.

Overall Esdeath mid to high diff

Holy shit that was quick....

Literally one vote away from fixing her record, then once the Nier match gets removed she'll have a neutral record.

That and cold resistance negging time stop.

Esdeath winning against the strongest 7A Ice user in Fairy Tail. I'm proud of her :)

She ain't a Mitsuru, but good enough.

Now Esdeath won.

It's 7-2, and the reasons for one don't make sense, so feel free to add.

Happy new year everyone!

False as I said in the thread.

Necro as this thread is months old.

And a stomp for Esdeath due to recent downgrades.

Back