• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs. Evileye

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point TBH

Honestly if it weren't for her time Stop I could see Evileye taking this via simply having more options, higher AP and forcefields that surpass her Dura.

@ThePixelKirby

You convinced me that Evileye wins without Esdeath having timestop. If Esdeath wasn't ridiculously skilled in combat, I would even argue that Evileye kills her before timestop. But I belive she can survive until she becomes desperate enough to use it, and Evileye can't hide forever in her forcefield.

I have a feeling that some basic things concerning Evileye and why she takes it without much difficulty have been missed.

1. She by means of being a Vampire should have some degree of resistance to freezing and ice-based attacks. Even fodder vampires ranked bellow Shalltear's minions have tis stuff.

2. While she holds an AP advantage, she completely outhaxes Esdeath too because of her dura ignoring thingy with Petrification and Life Absorption.

2. That doesn't save her against Time Stop. Also not on her file

2. Petrification was already discussed above and life absorbtion needs to Hit a Esdeath, with time Stop that is far less likely to happen

1. You forgot that Esdeath is pretty sadistic gurl, too. Understimation from her is very predictable. Makahadoma is the hidden ace Esdeath won't use until she is pressed against the wall and will activate it only as the LAST resort. In oppositton to that, Evileye is clearly less arrogant and much more battle-focused, willingly spams her strongest techniques against equal opponents.

2. She can mix literary any type of attack with negative energy adding to it life draining properties.

1. Which means absolutely nothing as being a ****** doesn't mean letting yourself get hit, or usingbyour trump card to kill when using it vastly weakens you. And she has no feasible way to tag Esdeath with her not time stopping it

Szmiit said:
Resistance to cold =/= resistance to instafreeze
Actually, if I remember right, the Undead resistance to cold covers the affects of stuff like Zaryusu's Frost Pain, which has the side effect of freezing over bodyparts it strikes with every strike.

Going by Iguva=41, who had the thing thrusted directly into his head without so much as a bit of frost on him, I feel like it'd be increasingly difficult for Esdeath to freeze Evileye solid.

That said Esdeath is still entirely capable of spamming Evileye to death, but freezing shouldn't really be an option.

If I'm reading these right, Esdeath has lower AP (not that much), but is a much better ice spammer?

Plus, no resistance to time stop.

Gonna have to vote Esdeath for now.

Dargoo Faust said:
Forcefields + AP Difference says that's a bit unlikely.
Didn't you just say time Stop gets around forcefields?

And AP difference isn't even 3/4ths, the difference is so negligible it's not a factor

Evileye has the advantage originally but she can't put Esdeath down fast enough. Once she pressures Esdeath enough to use time stop it game over. Voting Esdeath.

For now Im voting esdeath, I orginally thought I clicked on the Esdeath vs Shalltear one (its closed now) and scrolled down and thought that this was that (which is what the deleted comment was about, lol) but yea, no resistance to time stop is probably going to have evileye lose. And evileye has the power to survive and push esdeath to that point.

Timesstop only gets around forcefields in that it allows Esdeath to break through them, but after that's over you'd have an exausted Esdeath and Evileye continuing to barrage her with crystals.

I can see both winning, though.

Esdeath: 6 (Schnee, Szmiit, Apies, IMade, Anonymous, Jugger)

Jugger47 said:
no resistance to time stop is probably going to have evileye lose. And evileye has the power to survive and push esdeath to that point.
This perfectly summarizes the fight tbh

Esdeath: 7 (Schnee, Szmiit, Apies, IMade, Anonymous, Jugger, Zack)

G R A C E

Wish I could Kudos twice

Especially considering the previous attempts to use other characters failed, good to see one FINALLY concluded, leave it to the AGK character lol

BTW someone should add Ice Resistance to Evileye's page

Also, praise the Lord IMade made the CRT on Esdeath's time Stop or she would have been ******

Schnee One said:
Especially considering the previous attempts to use other characters failed

BTW someone should add Ice Resistance to Evileye's page
Ahem, I managed to conclude a Sebas vs. Luffy Thread like two days ago.

Already done.

RIP Climb vs. Gobbo Slayer

Jugger47 said:
Sort of off topic but its quite refreshing to see someone from Overlord thats not Ainz finally be pitted against someone else. This is a good fight too.
Well now I feel bad cause I had this idea a month ago and just never got around to it.

IIRC I saw an Albedo match that was closed because we don't have enough knowledge on how she fights.

How was I supposed to know? Plus at the time we thought Albedo was at 3.6 gigatons rather 15. The match was pretty fair when you take that into account since she is the ultimate tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back