• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Cervantes de Leon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's see Soul Calibur get some use.

Akame Ga Kill vs Soul Calibur

Icy Commander vs Zombie Pirate

-Speed Equal

-High 7-A Esdeath vs Complete Inferno Cervantes

-Takes place on a coastline.

FIGHT!!!

Esdeath: 0

Cervantes de Leo: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Gargoyle)

Divine Gate Esdeath
SB-C Inferno

Esdeath will either become High 7-A or High 6-C. It depends on if we decide to use the pulverization, or vaporization value.

Since 6-C Ben 10 Won't be happening. AGK Top Tiers will either evenly match the main cast, or stomp them into the dirt. Once upgrades for the former come.

@Gar

Why was it a stomp? And in who's favor?

?

Akame won that through skill alone and because Snorlax was lazy. The power difference was minimal and Snorlax was immune to the poison.

Speaking of stomps...

I still don't understand why Akame vs Ben T was a stomp. The AP difference was maybe 2-2.5x at best. And the reasoning for the life saving feature resurecting AF Ben was completely wrong.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Why was it a stomp? And in who's favor?
Akame won because of superior skill, but Snorlax had such a massive AP advantage that I don't know how it went by so well.

Well with the CRT making Esdeath a bit above Baseline soon this is now fair.

First off.

AP

Cervantes takes it as he's 6Gigatons to her bit above Baseline 4 Gigatons, not much but it's there.

Speed

Equal otherwise Esdeath blitzes, Soul Caliber needs those speed feats

Expirience

While Cervantes is honestly older and has more fights under his belt, Esdeath has better fights, while weakened and having to create an artificial arm and while lacking time Stop. Manages to fight off Akame without too many issues, Akame who has dozens of fights under her belt without even using her one cut Kill blade.

Again this is without time Stop, which is good considering Inferno's flames make time Stop completely useless.

As long as she keeps a very good ranged game and manages to kick attacks well enough, I think Esdeath should take this a solid 6/10 times.

If Cervantes gets the drop on her in CQC, she is done for as time Stop is worthless and she just gets her soul ripped out.

But she loves to stay at Range against pretty much every opponent and does not waste time in taking down people who are threats, she is a ******, but she is not an idiot.

Like Inferno has been used by so many people and fought so many fighting style that it's not funny. We are talking about thousands of years of learning fighting styles and such. Remember, Soul Edge changed shape to fit the weilder. So safe to say, Inferno by more experience than your average Zombie Pirate.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Like Inferno has been used by so many people and fought so many fighting style that it's not funny. We are talking about thousands of years of learning fighting styles and such. Remember, Soul Edge changed shape to fit the weilder. So safe to say, Inferno by more experience than your average Zombie Pirate.
I definetily retract my statement then

Also I assume it consumes your soul if you strike?

Nah, otherwise everyone and their mom would resist Soul hax. No. He fights you as a random fighting style of his choosing although he can still steal your soul if he wants. He can switch when he wants. However, he is not above possession. Say she defeats him. Let's hope she doesn't touch Soul Edge. Or she's gonna end up like Siegfried and become this.

Well the thing is with inferno is that, in this state he's in the mindset of "Oh shit, my host was defeated, I need to find a new one fast" So basically he's going to attempt to possess her and make her his next host like he did Siegfried. She's gonna have to go for the "destroy the sword" option and not the "Pick up the sword and toss it away option". This is also assuming Inferno doesn't try and tempt her with Illusions or other mental attacks....which need to be added to his file.....

Oh shit.....

You know it is in character for her to shatter her opponents weapons as shown by her destroying Murasame, but I don't know if she will do it here or not

Switching to inconclusive.

Also if she shatters the sword. She better make damn sure she doesn't pick up a shard.

Gargoyle One said:
She hates literally every other weapon that isn't her thigh, she ain't picking it up
^

Question, does Speed really need to be Equalized here? Fight depends on what happens after he's defeated and I'm pretty sure possession doesn't have a speed

Well there is still the fight beforehand.

The basic process to defeating Soul Edge is.

Defeat the Host - As this is Inferno, this part is skipped.

Defeat Inferno while avoiding getting defeated, killed or possessed. - She has to do this.

Break the Sword - Do not grab it and resist any temptations that Soul Edge might send out. Shatter and destroy the blade.

Don't pick up a shard - Breaking Soul Edge does not kill Inferno. it just incapacitates him as he is no longer at full power. But he can still corrupt you and turn you into a Malfested if you make contact with a shard.

Wait for like a month or so (time depending on actions of those infected by the Evil Seed) - Rense and repeat.

What are you trying to do again? It's late, and as such I don't remember much as I am half asleep.

Back