• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Big Mom

Here's a battle between two dangerous big threats in Anime who have themings of being rulers, Esdeath vs Big Mom!

In this match, both will be using their 6-B forms, with two rounds. For the fight, we will assume that Esdeath won't be scared of Big Mom, and both will have a week of prep time and equalized Speed. Lastly, with this Prep Time Big Mom will not be allowed to bring her pirate crew, but she will be allowed to create her Homies with the powers of her Devil Fruit.

With all of that aside, who do you think will win?

Edited: Thanks for the heads up Schnee. This is my first thread here in a long while, and was not aware of the round bans.

This looks like it'll be a battle of attrition, with that in mind i'll go with Esdeath due to her better intelligence, higher stamina, versatility and Time Stop for round 1.

Not sure about round 2, although I think it's unlikely for Esdeath to be scared of Big Mom, so I think it'll end the same way.

For round 3 I think Esdeath edges Big Mom out with superior numbers due to Ice calvary and due to being a superior tactician she'd be much more better prepared to face Big Mom then the other way round.

I mean at first I thought Big Mom could make an ice homie and just chill out, but looking at that Stat difference, the ability to stop time, endless energy provided her storm lasts, and an army to split attention between Big Mom and her homies . . . .

Her only benefit is the range advantage unless I am missing something.

Thank you

Personally, I do think Esdeath takes this overall, Big Mom holds the advantage in everything but AP and time Stop however I don't see Big Mom bypassing an over 2x AP gap and time Stop and its worsened by the fact that Soul Manip won't work on Esdeath, as she's not afraid of dying.

Back