• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs All for One: Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
VersusJunkie54 said:
MirioTogata said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
High-End has the same regen quirk. And it's implied he can't regen if his head were to be destroyed. So AFO may hold the same weakness.
But All For One did regenerate his head when All Might punched him in Kamino
No? We clearly didn't see his head cave in like it supposedly did in the past.
0091-018
all might's wrist is inside the mask in the fourth panel, and in the bottom panel his entire fist is pushed outside. He regenerated his entire head, or most of it.

Legit, AFO would have won if he didn't stand there and let All Might pull out the last dregs of his power. He was more concerned with emotionally crushing him after all.

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 5.02.05 PM
Not sure if he just tanked the punch or regenerated half of the face that All Might was digging his fist through. It's unclear

Incons aren't wins or losses tho

Granted, that is an extremely impressive match on Esdeath's part

What's stopping All For One from using his warping on Esdeath herself? Doesn't BFR count as a win if it hasn't been specified?

MirioTogata said:
What's stopping All For One from using his warping on Esdeath herself? Doesn't BFR count as a win if it hasn't been specified?
Yes

But she can kinda just come back.

Also, pretty sure this is an AP stomp thx to downgrades

AFO's BFR also takes a few seconds. If he did survive long enough to decide to use it, she could just Time Stop before it fully takes effect.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the warping is faster than a few seconds. In the time it took for All Might to throw a punch, Gran Torino appeared in front of him. Bakugo got warped away right next to All Might, and All Might couldn't even grab him. Gran Torino and All Might dashed at the league of villains and were still unable to tag them before the warping took them. Also, Gran Torino was helpless against the teleportation since the black sludge substance appears from inside the target. Pic(s) related. So I'm not sure how helpful Timestop would be here if the effect doesn't dissapear either way.

My vote stays with AFO
0091-013
0089-001

BFR won't do anything. You'd think that he would've BFR'd All Might away wouldn't he? Why would he do the same to esdeath? Let alone right away?

Not to mention, if this is an AP stomp against All for One, he likely won't start the fight with BFR and will get pounded so hard and fast he won't have time to even think about it.

I mean, it says win via any means possible, and no one's in character. All For One could very well start the battle off with a warp. And the deal with him not warping All Might probably has to do with the story, and not his power. It's a similar case in most series where a character could easily overcome a problem if their power was used correctly. All For One was also pretty spiteful of All Might, so the goal wasn't to win the fight by any means, (i.e BFR), and just outright kill him, like he tried to do with his big fist techniques.

Speed's equalized, so AP difference is still present, but he doesn't get blitzed.

Nah, you're right about the range. If All Might can reach All For One in 30 seconds then the range of his BFR isn't anything special.

My vote's switched to Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back