• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath Vs. Adam Arclight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, you're right, that is just for calculations, guess it should be changed to at least City level.

Esdeath bitchslaps Adam across the face and then freezes him

No seriously, her AP advantage is massive here.

Does he have Dura ignoring stuff?

Oh, didn't specify, this is base Esdeath, not using Ice Storm Commander.

She stomps people who are 21 megatons by standing.

If he's well above ba baseline, which he is, Esdeath does what I said

Welp, considering that she "has fought" other 7-B character without winning in this way I considered the match close to fair.

And yes, he has ways to ignore durability.

She has a lose against another 7-B character, I ignore the details behind that, but I supposed that it would mean that someone around that level has a fair amount of change to be a good opponent.

And for ignore durabilities powers it involve agniaswattas, that can accelerate molecules; psycochinesis, that can malipulate matter to an molecular level; heat absorption via decreasing temperatures (this do not works against Esdeath); Rain Maker can manipulate water in order to cut easily through objects as hard as diamond and orichalcum (in universe metal).

Antoniofer said:
She has a lose against another 7-B character, I ignore the details behind that, but I supposed that it would mean that someone around that level has a fair amount of change to be a good opponent.
Are you talking about the Didact, because he haxxed the ever-loving **** outta her. That had nothing to do with AP.

Didact is casually 30 Megatons and I guarantee you would utterly crush Adam

Adam is far above 6 Megatons, so the AP difference is huge between both characters, so not the best comparison.

Stigmata Adam Arclight is a bullshit char who basically at this point has the hax of nearly everyone else in his series.

I don't quite remember all of Ruri's feats, but I'm relatively sure she was seen using her molecular level psychokinesis on occasion to just kida bust organs from within by looking at people's general direction.

Arclight's should be the same, though actually way stronger since Stigmata buffs all hax to be much stronger in what they do within the verse.

Welp, his page do not explain much since there:s a blog talking about the powers of the verse, is linked in the verse page, same way with scaling.

Are you telling me that an at least 7-B is still AP stomping a 7-A one? Didn't expect to be stronger, but still being stomping... Sound misleading that it still have that rating in her profile...

It's the kind of Molecular Hax where you just need to be standing and you can affect people down to their constituent molecules, Gar.

For example once a guy tried to attack the user with fire and didn't work because they stopped each individual molecule from moving and generating heat in the first place with a glance.

Riru who is fodder to Base Arclight who is fodder to Stigmata Arclight can basically use Psychokinesis to bust your organs from within without even touching you.

He also has Magnetic world to point his hand towards the opponent and they turn into a Magnet that is repelled to whatever direction he wants.

Also Graviton to either nullify gravity or make it increase a crapton of times over a wide range.

Agnishwattas that affects on the molecular level with Microwaves to instantly vaporize things and so on.

FateAlbane said:
It's the kind of Molecular Hax where you just need to be standing and you can affect people down to their constituent molecules, Gar.
For example once a guy tried to attack the user with fire and didn't work because they stopped each individual molecule from moving and generating heat in the first place with a glance.
OK, see that's some pretty good haxx. How likely is he to use that? Will he go straight for the kill or would he try to torture her first?

Antoniofer said:
Are you telling me that an at least 7-B is still AP stomping a 7-A one? Didn't expect to be stronger, but still being stomping... Sound misleading that it still have that rating in her profile...
Noooo I am saying making him 7A means he AP stomps.....

Literally everyone in Needless tries to kill their opponent with one of their best moves as soon as the match starts.

Ahh, ok, welp, Fate is making points in hax advantage, so I may not need to do any change; the difference between both tiers is of x16, so I doubt that being x4 stronger is that much of an AP advantage.

Just to point but this is Riru. Who is fodder to his base. Who is fodder to his Stigmata in scale of hax.

As soon as the match starts she does this with Psychokinesis.

....What?

He stomps 6 megaton characters, Esdeath is above people who are stronger then 21 megatons by standing

That isn't a difference by 4x, that's a stomp worthy AP difference

I mean. Esdeath can oneshot but Arclight needs generally a thought to stop her heartbeat or bust her organs or stop her down to the molecular level. And that's taking only Psychokinesis into account.

I'll see if I can check out the Stigmata Arclight match again to confirm how he usually fights.

So AP really isn't in the argument any more. If Adam can deliver instant fatal haxx he wins. If it's not instantly fatal, but royally ***** her up, the she can stop time and kill him. So this really seems to come down to "what will adam do first".

I accounted the +, but then I remember that we don't mean geometric if not aritmetic, so making the AP difference around x8, is still no big deal (kinda).

I known, but since niether of them has the +, the difference is around x8, and at most x16. Anyway, AP do not seems to be the issue anymore, we already known that Arxlight has inferior AP.

So, saw the Arclight match in the manga. Turns out Arclight doesn't even need a thought. He has so many hax that his body passively throws the more appropriate and effective hax he has against whatever people try to throw at him.

The real cal howard said:
Fate, how can I read Needless?
I read it in Mangakalot. I recommend you watch the anime too, since it follows the history of the manga up until the penultimate episode I think, at which point it branches into alternate ending and then it sucks, go back to the manga.

FateAlbane said:
I read it in Mangakalot. I recommend you watch the anime too, since it follows the history of the manga up until the penultimate episode I think, at which point it branches into alternate ending and then it sucks, go back to the manga.
Shit, really? I watched the anime years ago, but I think I gotta go find the manga now.

FateAlbane said:
So, saw the Arclight match in the manga. Turns out Arclight doesn't even need a thought. He has so many hax that his body passively throws the more appropriate and effective hax he has against whatever people try to throw at him.
So can we like

Add this to the profiles before putting them in a debate

Sorry for debating Esdeath, didn't know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back