• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath Vs. Adam Arclight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologies, I generally just put basic info in profiles, powers and how they works, not how they are used; and since I'm the only one responsible for Needless profiles, I just missed it.

@Gar No worries. Needless profiles are generally needing a lot of expansion/explanations so I get that.Anyways about the match... While oneshotting, Esdeath would still need to reduce him to less than a brain since regen from the DG fragment allows the user to regen from their body being entirely in a liquid state and just the brain (see Eve's case in the past or the final battle where it's literally Blade vs an exposed Brain, which can... Still throw its hax, somehow), but Arclight passively throws his everything as soon as the match starts. The only reason he didn't insta-kill the main group in the manga was that he was stalling to absorb the angel, because he needed to complete the remaining stigmata they had and in Eve's case, because *ridiculous spoiler I don't want to tell*.

So generally stomp I guess via "Arclight's everything throws itself".

Antoniofer said:
I apologies, I generally just put basic info in profiles, powers and how they works, not how they are used; and since I'm the only one responsible for Needless profiles, I just missed it.
Nah, you actually did a lot even making the profiles in the first place, considering the verse is pretty obscure.

Huh, it seems that I wouldn't be able to add a match to a Needless profile again, for some reason is difficult to do so; at least were an actual debate this time.

Tbf that may not be true in this case either since Doppelganger fragment with Stigmata let's the user keep fighting and throwing hax even as the remains of a disembodied and badly damaged brain. Literally the final and hardest battle . I think that may make it safe to say that a brain within a frozen body would still throw its hax all the same.

Maybe I'll try to make a blog for Needless entire series in the future. The verse has pretty good hax despite the tiers not reaching anything absurd.

I make no ETA or promises about when exactly, though.

Glad to see some other people interested in the verse. So, I'm going to close this thread marking it as a hax stomp, or want to discuss anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back