• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath + Other God-Tiers revision, again.......

Since the least thread kinda turned into a mess, time to remake it.

We agreed in the last thread on these ratings if memory serves me correctly.

At least High 7-A for Fourth Form Tatsumi, scaling from One-Shotting Purge Mode Shikoutazer. At least High 7-A, for Tyrant. And straight up 6-C for Esdeath and Enoodzuno Akame. As the former while weakened One Shotted Tyrant, who is nearly borderline 6-C to begin with

However, there is another case to be made here.

Is it any coincidence that Esdeath's best AP feat (One-Shotting Tyrant) was while under the effects of ISCIC? Said powerup doesn't buff Esdeath to 6-B, but it obviously increases her physical power to an extent

While earlier in the story, Esdeath while not using any amps, has two incidents that challenge the current ratings.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Akame-ga-Kiru--053----Kill-the-Adversity?id=210800#34

Esdeath should have Danamaku btw

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/56-Kill-the-Great-General?id=219727#11

Tatsumi successfully lands a strike on Esdeath,

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/56-Kill-the-Great-General?id=219727#12

In the very next pannel she lets out a slight grunt of pain, and visibly winces.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga...---Kill-the-Adversity--Part-002-?id=214498#30

Esdeath was threataned enough by a blast from Mine that she decided to use Mahapdama.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/56-Kill-the-Great-General?id=219727#46

Esdeath states she can still feel the impact, and is impressed with Tatsumi's power.

I am aware that Esdeath let her emotions get the better of her, and allowed the blow to land. But she still took slight damage from it regardless.

So what am I suggesting? That Esdeath is only scales above Shikoutazer with ISCIC. With all this in mind, it's not a stretch to imagine that the Ice Storm boosts her physical power as well.

If this makes sense to everyone, I would propose At least 7-B, likely higher for Esdeath in base for being arguably superior to Second-Third Form Tatsumi, and base Shikoutazer, while Esdeath was casually toying with the former 6-C with ISCIC active

Further Reasoning: Before anyone claims that it makes more sense for Esdeath in base to be above Shikoutazer, think about it. Purge Mode was a secret addition to the Shikoutazer Teigu the Minister had created without anyone's knowledge (Likely including Esdeath) So it is not a stretch to imagine that with such a powerup, it could've easily been above Esdeath without the latter having any amps.

Honestly, scaling Esdeath without the Ice Storm above Purge Mode doesn't make any sense, and to claim otherwise has little-to no basis for evidence.

In agreement: Burning Full Fingers TriforcePower1 Graf Thorsdottir Knightofannihilation666 Dark649 RebubleUselet Gargoyle One Veloxt1r0kore Newendigo

Against

Neutral/Undecided.

Yeah, but what came to my mind was her durability. I was thinking that maybe her durability is not Island level without the ice armor and shields.

But what you said makes sense to me for now.

Slight? I though they were suppose to be 6-C? if Esdeath is have 7-B, likely higher then that's a downgrade. Also I looked up ISCIC (kind of forgot what it could do) and it's suppose to just replenish her powers

Sigh.....

You apparently did not take the time to read the OP.

Esdeath's best AP feat (One-Shotting Tyrant) was while using Ice Storm Commander in Chief. So it is not a stretch to imagine it increases her physical power to an extent. While without it active, she has not displayed anything putting her above Purge Mode Shikoutazer.

But with ISCIC, she is to be buffed to 6-C based on discussion from the last thread.

Oi! of course I read it! U said not long ago that they would get a slight upgrade (Akame/Esdeath) but i also agree to this but I'm just saying what ISCIC does is all

Yes, that is what I meant. Akame, and Esdeath's trump cards get an upgrade. (Though the former's only lasts a few minutes, and the latter has an unknown upper limit on how long it lasts)

Also, shouldn't Esdeath's durability get Higher with Ice Armor/Shields since when she used it in her fight against Akame, she was unable to peirce the ice shields with a sharp/pointy weapon.

I have no issue with this.

You should perhaps message the staff members under the verse supporter if you want more feedback though. Quite a lot of staff members read it, if the supporter section is any indication

How much more support should I seek out? I recall Dark649 agreed to the God-Tier changes. Though should I ask him about the two keys for Esdeath?

Burning seems to agree with the changes as well.

I'll messege Dark649 to give his imput here. Then can the changes be applied? I'd rather not this revision remain static, and unchanging for days on end.

Alright, but Tyrantsumi is still probably almost borderline 6-C anyways.

Gargoyle, what about the seperate keys for Esdeath? Your thoughts there?

I'm agree with this aswell.

Off Topic (Well, maybe not that much), has been someone reading Hinowa Ga Crush? Its there already a worth feat? 'Cuz I have no idea of how the series is going right now...

Newendigo said:
I'm agree with this aswell.
Off Topic (Well, maybe not that much), has been someone reading Hinowa Ga Crush? Its there already a worth feat? 'Cuz I have no idea of how the series is going right now...
I personally think its off to a good start. But it's now only barely reaching Chpater 10, a very young manga. So don't expect any solid feats to come for quite some time

Back