• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor Vs the Human Torch

Torch has the AP and Dura advantage, right? So he has to basically **** around for a minute, which given his amazing mobility, duplication and absorption, can likely pull off realistically. And when the timer runs out, Torch can then oneshot Escimo.

Not knowledgeable on Seven Deadly Sins, so I'll wait the knowledgeable members to reply.

Attacking Torch with fire isn't a good idea either given his absorption, so unless Escanor is completely immune to fire (in which case this is a stomp), Torch can defintely wait for a minute and oneshot Escetera

From what I recall, optic energy =/= heat energy, hell even fire energy isn't entirely heat energy, and unless it is stated he gets stronger from fire, that'd be presumptious to assume he stronger by heat.

Well, what's to stop Human Torch from playing evasively, which does most of the time in character (especially against gigantic foes), and having alotta experience with. I don't think he ever comes in melee range of his opponents, at least from the majority of appearances I've seen of him.

Zark2099 said:
Torch has the AP and Dura advantage, right? So he has to basically **** around for a minute, which given his amazing mobility, duplication and absorption, can likely pull off realistically. And when the timer runs out, Torch can then oneshot Escimo.
Not knowledgeable on Seven Deadly Sins, so I'll wait the knowledgeable members to reply.
Can i count that as a vote?

Assuming it's high noon, Escanor should take the win due to having far higher attack potency and durability.

On the latest chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai (chapter 327) , Escanor in "The One" was able to pass the 1 minute time limit, so he was able to stay in his ultimate form for more than a minute. He traded blows with the Demon King and was able to hurt the Demon King with his bare hands (FYI the Demon king on chapter 327 has an attack potency and durablity that is far higher than small country level.) It is to be observed that Escanor's stats have not been updated while the Demon King's stats had already been up to date. While I am well aware of Johnny's ability to absorb heat and fire, Escanor does not need "Cruel Sun" to defeat Johnny. The only way I see Johnny winning is by stalling. However, I highly doubt Johnny can survive long enough to figure out Escanor's weakness or the time limit in "The One." Escanor in "The One" should be capable enough to take out Johnny in under the new time limit (which is more than a minute.)

late morning escanor now shouldn't be large island as he fought prime DK and took his attacks and actually affected his durability with divine spear of escanor.

Well, stalling is literally what Johnny does in every fight. He is basically like Spider-Man, with his endless banters, but with an even less initiative to end the fight quickly, along with being almost impossible to hit.

Also, by our current profiles, these things for Escanor aren't listed, so would you be able to make a CRT regarding them?

What tactics (other than bantering about) does he use to stall? My guess is that he uses his clones and flight to stall. His cloning could be successful , but that depends on the limit. How many clones can Johnny make and how long do they last?

They last for like 30 seconds, and he can make multiples of them. Alongside that, he usually keeps significant distance between himself and his opponents, and he has a highly maneueverable flight pattern

Back