• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Hashirama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12 said:
Were simply doing what is standard in every vs thread and that is argue what is in character to do most likely.
This why they have in character and out of character.
Except we dont do that in every thread. I know this because there are characters that do not use specific abilities much at all bbut seem to get a free pass.

And when talking about character you forget that Naruto characters typically strategise as to the way they best use all yes every one of their abilities to win.

I don't go into every thread but it's wrong.

An example would be Yhwach he has lots of powers and only uses Almighty,no one argues the other abilities unless the op specified he is out of character and willing to use it.

Being a strategist doesn't mean you'll be out of character especially in battle between characters from different series.

Frantzy12 said:
I don't go into every thread but it's wrong.
An example would be Yhwach he has lots of powers and only uses Almighty,no one argues the other abilities unless the op specified he is out of character and willing to use it.

Being a strategist doesn't mean you'll be out of character especially in battle between characters from different series.
Not from my experience but that is anecdotal so whatever.

Yeah because Yhwach truly has never used any SR abilities to my knowledge.

Yeah you would typically start the same but upon learning the opponents abilties strenghts and possibly weaknesses you would know what you should do. It does nto take a genius to decide to got with a long range strategy against someone with short range abilties even if said person generally fights in melee range(of course they need a long range ability to do so).

Escanor - 9 (Unholy, Frantzy, Knight, Regis, Malikobama1, Ricsi, IMade, Therefir, VersusJunkie)

Hashi - 2 (Rocker, Astral)

Grace started when IMade voted 33 minutes ago.

I know it is a joke but it is a Naruto thread after all lol.

And no Naruto thread is complete without Bleach both fictional and non fictional.

Rocker1189 said:
I am pretty sure he had to charge it for Naruto. But either way my point is they have tons of chakra as has been noted several times about tailed beasts. I am sure that even fodder Shukaky has much more than Escanor.
Can you make it a little more numbery, like a tier or specific amount of some kind for this energy. Or maybe a display of it.

ByAsura said:
Can you make it a little more numbery, like a tier or specific amount of some kind for this energy. Or maybe a display of it.
Hmm, not really they are just said to have vast amounts. But for example. The first(or was it second, cant remeber) form of the ten tails was said to have the chakra levels of a small planet. Now he is obviously not Shukaku but from the time he was either 6-B or High 6-A. So that is a large difference in power compared to chakra levels.

Wow. Then that's a no go even with Escanor's built up stores over the years.

Escanor is far superior to Critical Over Galand, who is superior to Meliodas, who is significantly stronger than base Galand. He is also comparable, but inferior, to derieri, monspeet, and drole since his pl is over 50,000.

Look at the profiles if you want to see their level of power.

@ByAsura

What is the number in teratons?I don't care about his chain,I know Escanor is more powerful than Ten Commandments and Archangels.

Dzhindzholia said:
@ByAsura
What is the number in teratons?I don't care about his chain,I know Escanor is more powerful than Ten Commandments and Archangels.
not anymore lol Mael finna wreck some shit

Dzhindzholia said:
@ByAsura
They don't make it even a bit clear, but yeah it seems like Teratons. They just say he's been storing reserves, and they were only burned out by a fight with someone far stronger than himsef, using the One, and being within 22% of his life. Plus it should be more powerful than the Estarossa level Magic from one of Rhitta's stores.

@Dziga

It seems unfair to give him Rhitta here.

ByAsura said:
They don't make it even a bit clear, but yeah it seems like Teratons. They just say he's been storing reserves, and they were only burned out by a fight with someone far stronger than himsef, using the One, and being within 22% of his life. Plus it should be more powerful than the Estarossa level Magic from one of Rhitta's stores.
That was a mistranslation made by ***********. Escanor doesn't store up energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back