• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Hashirama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Void said:
I wouldn't call recurring events PIS, also Pakura could literally boil the liquids out of random shinobi alliance jonin, who are town level.

You could make the argument that some fire-based jutsu are chakra infused, but that doesn't really help the case here since Escanor has the AP advantage.

Also, that's a massive understatement and lowball of Escanor's power.
And I never said Escanor was weaker than him. What Cruel is, is literally a really powerful fireball I dont know how I am lowballing it. It is a fact.

Frantzy12 said:
of what they do in character.
First, there is no need for CRT when it comes to stuff like that. Its not stated on the profile either.

Second, characters are adaptible. Unless your saying that tactic is an impossible thing in fights between them

Frantzy12 said:
of what they do in character.
Again what do you mean by that. Their intelligence is there. You dont need to be a genius(like them) to decide to use strategy in a fight.

There's nothing in the OP about them starting kilometres apart, so I don't see how range is that relevant. Escanor's feats make me pretty confident that he can destroy the wood constructs and his AOE should cover the clones. I haven't seen any genjutsu on the level of Gowther's mind manipulation and I doubt that Hashirama can put him to sleep.

Frantzy12 said:
Who said anything about impossible?
Give Hashirama 10 scenarios and 9/10 he will use wood style.
Yes he would and would he eventually use bringer of darkness? Yes in all ten scenarios since it is a strategic move.

RegisNex1232 said:
There's nothing in the OP about them starting kilometres apart, so I don't see how range is that relevant. Escanor's feats make me pretty confident that he can destroy the wood constructs and his AOE should cover the clones. I haven't seen any genjutsu on the level of Gowther's mind manipulation and I doubt that Hashirama can put him to sleep.
First. SBA, they are 4kms away.

Second, give a goddamn feat

He won't get the oppurtunity to even though this ability will do literally nothing since Escanor has Extrasensory Perception.

RegisNex1232 said:
It is called SBA. what automatically happens in every fight with no stated distance.

Yeah I dont see feats that puts Gowther's on Hashirama's level. I at least have something that actually shows why his is poweful you have given.. nothing.

He can destroy the wooden contructs yes but with enough of them. Literally with a touch he would be drained of energy.

Frantzy12 said:
He won't get the oppurtunity to even though this ability will do literally nothing since Escanor has Extrasensory Perception.
Which would not allow him to see contructs since they are using Hashi's energy anyway.

Nice arguments. They always resort to Ad Hominem. Difference Bleach has controversial stats, in Bleach matches we don't whine about "Muh shitty Genjutsu downplay" :)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Nice arguments. They always resort to Ad Hominem. Difference Bleach has controversial stats, in Bleach matches we don't whine about "Muh shitty Genjutsu downplay" :)
For ***** sake dude. Give a feat to prove the mindhax is better. Unless you do you have no ground to argue how bad someone is at arguing

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Lol you say that while ignoring all my other arguments.

Ad hominem:

Meanwhile says classic rocker, look ata yourself before being the pot that calls a kettle black. Its funy because the person that started the ad hominem arguments are you.

I "whined" about it once in this thread. and it is a legit argument since people still have not brought any Gowther feats yet want me to accept it.

Voting Escanor.

• AP/Durability-wise he scales higher and already burned Estarossa easily, with Esta saying the damage would've been severe if he hadn't made a darkness shield. Escanor's fire is easily burning through Hashirama's wood constructs (and pollen if he uses it) since the wood scales much lower than someone Escanor already burned. Hashirama doesn't have the AP needed to easily harm Escanor either.
  • Speed is equal so nothing there
  • Bringer of Darkness genjutsu is basically a non-factor here. First, it doesn't make Escanor any easier for Hashirama to damage with his lower AP, and Escanor has massive AoE. He could literally just drop a Cruel Sun at his feet and hit Hashirama. More importantly, Escanor resisted the mindrape of Gowther, who casually used his mindhax to put an entire city to sleep in an instant, a level beyond any mindhax Hashirama has displayed.
  • Hashi's regen isn't doing anything here, judging from Sunshine making Izraf's Regenerationn useless and Izraf having better regen than Hashi does.

@MalikObama Bringer of Darkness genjutsu is basically a non-factor here. First, it doesn't make Escanor any easier for Hashirama to damage with his lower AP, and Escanor has massive AoE. He could literally just drop a Cruel Sun at his feet and hit Hashirama. More importantly, Escanor resisted the mindrape of a guy that casually used his mindhax to put an entire city to sleep in an instant.

Problem with that feat the people that were affaected were literally extremely weak people. Bringer of Darkness works on someone who resisted thousands of people and some genin to sleep.

Hashirama can also drain the energy of Escanor until he is weak enough to defeat him. Hashirama being pretty a good strategist can play the keep away game and slowly drain Escanor with his wooden contructs.

But at least thankyou for bringing feats and actually arguing beyond:

Escanor via, onehsot or via fire or somethign stupid like that.

Following off of Maliko Obama, I will also vote for Escanor adding the fact that Hashirama draining is very unlikely as he only does so with Wood Dragon, something he rarely summons and most likely wouldn't against a human sized opponent.

Also cause Escanor is passively getting stronger, faster and more durable in this fight as it goes on.

Escanor.

@Rocker

You're downplaying Gowther's feat by calling them "literally extremely weak people" and then turning around to use Kabuto's feat against random civilians and the fodderest of ninja, c'mon now that's just intellectually dishonest. You asked for a feat and you got it.

In order to drain Escanor's energy Hashirama needs to be contacting him directly with a wood construct, but anything that gets near him will be burnt. And Madara, who at the time was rated the same level of 6-B, clearly showed that it takes time to drain all of someone's energy, meanwhile Escanor will be continually gaining more energy from the sun as time passes. If Hashi tries making wood from directly under him he could also escape into the air and fly around on Cruel Sun. Draining energy is normally a great move but against Escanor it's not much of an advantage, given the large AP difference and the way Escanor continually gains power.

Malikobama1 said:
@Rocker
You're downplaying Gowther's feat by calling them "literally extremely weak people" and then turning around to use Kabuto's feat against random civilians and the fodderest of ninja, c'mon now that's just intellectually dishonest. You asked for a feat and you got it.

In order to drain Escanor's energy Hashirama needs to be contacting him directly with a wood construct, but anything that gets near him will be burnt. And Madara, who at the time was rated the same level of 6-B, clearly showed that it takes time to drain all of someone's energy, meanwhile Escanor will be continually gaining more energy from the sun as time passes. If Hashi tries making wood from directly under him he could also escape into the air and fly around on Cruel Sun. Draining energy is normally a great move but against Escanor it's not much of an advantage, given the large AP difference and the way Escanor continually gains power.
Even the fodderest of ninja are much much stronger than normal people but but point taken. I did thank you for the feat. Ang have nothing against it. I just dont think it is above Hashirama's level.

Madara was an Edo iirc he has basically infinte chakra. And against Tailed beasts they also have nearly infinite chakra.

As far as I know Escanor has a lot of energy but I dont think it is infinite.

Golden Void said:
>Nearly infinite chakra
>Kurama needing to recharge several times in the war

Booker t laughing meme
I am pretty sure he had to charge it for Naruto. But either way my point is they have tons of chakra as has been noted several times about tailed beasts. I am sure that even fodder Shukaky has much more than Escanor.

@Rocker

Please avoid being biased towards Naruto. It's only natural if you like the series, but you should try to refrain from exaggerating it as much as you can.

tmw you realize the OP didnt say what form of Escanor but just what time it is.. This means that he would get stronger as the time passes. Really??

Kepekley23 said:
@Rocker
Please avoid being biased towards Naruto. It's only natural if you like the series, but you should try to refrain from exaggerating it as much as you can.
I am trying but it is hard when people portray the characters as idiots.

Rocker1189 said:
I am pretty sure he had to charge it for Naruto. But either way my point is they have tons of chakra as has been noted several times about tailed beasts. I am sure that even fodder Shukaky has much more than Escanor.
Naruto kept spamming Kurama link mode and handing out chakra, he burned out multiple times but their reserves are in no way infinite.

Golden Void said:
Naruto kept spamming Kurama link mode and handing out chakra, he burned out multiple times but their reserves are in no way infinite.
Agreed. I definitely exxagerated there.

Frantzy12 said:
Lol he is the one who started all of this because he didn't like the answers.
I "started" this because I did not like the way people decide that Naruto characters would and would not do to downplay them. Not just Naruto characters (but I feel like they get it worse).

Were simply doing what is standard in every vs thread and that is argue what is in character to do most likely.

This why they have in character and out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back