• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Hashirama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think NNT has 6-Bs now. They were originally 6-B+ backwards scaling from Tarmiel when it was assumed the low end 183 Teratons of his ocean feat was accepted.

Meliodas Danafor Vaporizing was 5-40 Teratons from what I remember. This is what eery 25-40K person scales to.

Thing is the backwards scaling from High 6-B was what most users accepted. Even though it seems like a huge outlier at this point jumping from 7-A (15k) to High 6-B (27k).

There is no backwards scaling. 27K characters are not High 6B. They are 5 Teratons and therefore regular 6B.

Escanor 28K -> 5 Teratons -> with "Release" being at least 187TT due to being = Estarossa

Escanor 50K -> 6B+++

Escanor approaching noon: High 6B

Escanor 11.30 High 6B+

Escanor The One: At least High 6B+ (387 or even 800 Teratons, if we use the multiplier)

I have no Idea. From what I got 9.30 seems to be the one who fought Galan. I guess that is what 9.30 stands for.

Hashirama is > 4 teratons so, If Escanor is 5 teratons then I dont see him breaking the wooden constructs as easily as people say. Especially if they get layer over him.

I did not say he would not be able to break it. I said that when layered in each other he would struggle to break it. Think breaking one twig versus may at once. Like the 5 layered rashomon gate for example. Or just plainly drwoning him(power draining) in wood.

@Raven

He asked for the level of power against Galand. Also, didn't the OP say mid morning Escanor?

Thats not really how scaling works however. You dont simply add different layers of attacks to get a greater layer which then cant be destroyed due to the scallings summarizing itself. Every attack gets just the tier they are scaled to, which means with more than 20% more firepower he will destroy the constructs simply out of a scaling perspective.

Alright, thought he meant the Pseudo form, nevermind and sorry then.

RavenSupreme said:
Thats not really how scaling works however. You dont simply add different layers of attacks to get a greater layer which then cant be destroyed due to the scallings summarizing itself. Every attack gets just the tier they are scaled to, which means with more than 20% more firepower he will destroy the constructs simply out of a scaling perspective.
Alright, thought he meant the Pseudo form, nevermind and sorry then.
And I also always thought that when having people that are pretty close to each other in scaling the more powerful one does not automatically one shot the other why would he oneshot the wooden constructs.

RavenSupreme said:
Sorry Rocker but I dont understand your argument here.

Hashirama is unquantifiable stronger than 4 TT

But Escanor is unquantifiable stronger than 5TT

How would Escanor not be able to break through his wooden releases. Thats basically a wrong approach on the scaling. Upside down, if you will.

Edit: PseudoSun is not 50K. Pseudo Sun is 28K.
Wait didn't Meliodas vaporize Danafor when he was using his demon mark which was 56k.

ByAsura said:
@Raven
He asked for the level of power against Galand. Also, didn't the OP say mid morning Escanor?
You're right, I'm thinking psuedo sun and mid morning are the same

I'm confused with the NNT scaling now. Escanor scales above Galand who scales above Tamiel and Sariel who are both High 6-B.

Country level+ Cut through Tarmiel with a sneak attack

Country level+ Far stronger than before. Picked up Tarmiel's large Ark sphere after it slammed him into the ground and used it to crush Sariel into the ground. Superior to Unsealed Base Meliodas.

Country level+ (Tanked his own attack power returned to him by Merli's Perfect Cube. Tanked an Ark blast from Tarmiel. Took hits from Unsealed Base Meliodas) | Country level+ (Tanked Tarmiel's large Ark sphere without injury. Took Ludoshel's Ark beam barrage and was healthy enough to run away)

They are both High 6-B, Meliodas is 6-B

At this point I don't even know anymore. This is pretty much why I said it would've been better to scale the Ten Commandments to the Low 6-B+ Danafor vaporization rather than backwards scaling from a High 6-B feat that borderlines High 6-B+. But nobody agreed with me. Everybody said there's enough statements to show that the Ten Commandments are somewhat comparable to the Archangels.

What confuses you guys is Critical Over Galan, who has a PL of 40K.

Base Galan who is referenced here has 27K

Yeah the problem was it was Base Galand with a power lvl of 27k that sliced a 88k when Critical Over Galand with a power lvl of 40k could only scratch Escanor with 50k. But then some said Escanor seems to have higher durability than his AP and stuff like that.

Maybe the issue is with the way we are using power levels? Remeber that the power levels in NNT are seperated into 3 parts. Physical, Magical and spirit. You could have a power level of 100k and have like 2k in physical. Meaning you have high magic and AP but low striking strength and durability.

Galands physical was at least 26k

But yea perhaps the 88k he cut had less physical than Escanor unless we have proof that shows otherwise.

Yeah I think that might be the main problem. But I'm pretty sure there have been multiple cases where magic users can survive hits from physical users comparable to or stronger than they are. For example Gowther surviving physical attacks from Drole's Dance Diane. Gloxinia taking physical attacks from Demon Mark Meliodas. Tarmiel and Sariel taking physical attacks from 2C Estarossa who is comparable to them.

Peter1129 said:
At this point I don't even know anymore. This is pretty much why I said it would've been better to scale the Ten Commandments to the Low 6-B+ Danafor vaporization rather than backwards scaling from a High 6-B feat that borderlines High 6-B+. But nobody agreed with me. Everybody said there's enough statements to show that the Ten Commandments are somewhat comparable to the Archangels.
bruh i remember that thread lol i agree

Can we not use power levels as if the total means much? Nakaba split them into three stats for a reason.

@Peter

The entire long list of evidence was shown to you in the thread and you didn't respond, please don't pretend it never happened.

Oh btw now that this is Pseudo-Sun Escanor I guess I'm voting Hashirama since Escanor can only stay in his form for a few seconds lol. All Hashirama has to do is dodge the initial Charge and Fire and he basically wins by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back