• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thats a lot of backscaling to drop 2 sub tiers.

Also the speed is still relevant as FA still blitzes which as we see in the Kagura fight, Erza goes for it after her usual HWA or BWA.

Backscale too?

You can't get a quantifiable number out of backscaling or upscaling, all we know is Raphael is vastly weaker then a near baseline 7A..

The problem is I'm not arguing semantics. I'm explaining how you're wrong!

With semantics, thus they're irrelevant

"Waaaah you're wrong" is the most childish way to debate, give me an argument instead of saying I'm wrong or you're going to make yourself look like a fool

It doesn't mean anything on "Why" you're faster, just that you are.

Schnee One said:
You can't get a quantifiable number out of backscaling or upscaling, all we know is Raphael is vastly weaker then a near baseline 7A..
Why is that 7-B? That should just be a low level of 7-A if there's no quantifiable input.

Schnee One said:
"Waaaah you're wrong" is the most childish way to debate, give me an argument instead of saying I'm wrong or you're going to make yourself look like a fool
It doesn't mean anything on "Why" you're faster, just that you are.
you know whats childish, bringing back up a now pointless topic just to say ¨your wrong¨. speed. is. equalized. leave. it. alone.

Speed equalize doesn't prevent amps, especially when Erza is ridiculously faster before the speed equal. If she goes for this stuff, then why would you disagree with her using it?

you know whats childish, bringing back up a now pointless topic just to say ¨your wrong¨. speed. is. equalized. leave. it. alone.

Speed Equalization does not prevent speed amps actually, and calling someone childish because you're responding to someone screaming at you that your wrong is asinine.

Why is that 7-B? That should just be a low level of 7-A if there's no quantifiable input.

The better question is how is it 7A.

A near baseline 7A required the Might of multiple people who got overwhelmed with relative ease individually.

Ranking them as baseline 7A would be listing them as barely weaker then the 7A, which is just not true.

Might of multiple people who survived the blows and were capable of harming it back. You said near baseline not baseline so it's not even remotely biazzare that they could be mountain nor do I believe it was the authors intention to make them a whole tier lower, your argument is literally . "oh well ranking them at 7-A wouldnt be true because they got overwhelemed by a 7-A" is an argument from belief and makes no feasible sense. Unless they were one-shotted by the 7-A I see no reason why they do not scale.

??? No. If they got overwhelmed en masse by one guy who was barely above baseline, then they most certainly do not scale to baseline 7-A. Look at the previous ratings for Servants, Herc was 385 megatons but Saber and Cu were 100 megatons (baseline) due to him overpowering them 1v1. If someone who is a decent bit into the tier makes people baseline at best when beating them soundly 1v1, then a guy who is slightly above baseline taking on entire squads of guys by his lonesome makes them considerably lesser than baseline.

@Giver

You're implying that you have to scale just as strong or nearly as strong as someone in order to harm them and survive hits, that's simply not true.

Even a 2x difference between someone who's below the 200 megaton range is enough to be in 7B, said 7A is half of the Soul Edge feat, which is 392 Megatons.

One good hit from said character damn near incapacitated them, and they were only able to do significant harm with impaling strikes and critical, undefended body strikes.

They only need to be 2x weaker in order to be in the 7B range, and that's a lowball.

Of course, brining this to a versus thread is derailing, it's better if you make a CRT if you disagree.

No more derailing beyond here, sorry about that.

dont you need like a 7.5x ap diffrence to one shot? erza is 24 megatons link is around 90-100 so he shouldnt oneshot.

>One shots with any attack

I feel like you don't math much. Erza scales to Kyoka who was already stronger than Silver who is casually 24 megatons, with Kyoka getting amped with Sayla's power (she also scales to Silver) as well. Link is barely even x4 stronger than Silver's casual feat best case scenario, let alone one shot range. Erza still bullies.

Baseline 7A is 100 Megatons, which is much stronger then Link still

Erza is 25 Megatons, and one shots Kagura who can one shot these stronger armors while holding back

That's not even 4x and that's a highball, and a one shot is 7.5x

So no, not a one shot either.

i do have a question though, if link really is almost mountain level, why does his profiles ¨at most city level¨ at most as in the highest he could possibly be?

Back